Rev Up The Bandwagon | The Boneyard

Rev Up The Bandwagon

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm watching winning time tonight and I had an ear worm that mixed UConn and the call of Secretariat's Belmont: " UConn by 10, UConn by 14, UConn by 18! UConn is playing like a tremendous machine!

Whatever your personal version of "Royce White gives me nightmares" is; take it a give it a good flush. The Hurley era starts now. Like any bandwagon, sooner you get on, the sweeter the ride.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
There is room on the band wagon for all that want a seat. Welcome

Ill be very disappointed to see a single empty seat at Gampel on Thursday. That building should be packed to the gills to welcome this team back. I even got permission to take a night off of infant rearing to go to the game! My first this year.

This team really deserves a show out.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

Not that that’s a bad thing

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I'm watching winning time tonight and I had an ear worm that mixed UConn and the call of Secretariat's Belmont: " UConn by 10, UConn by 14, UConn by 18! UConn is playing like a tremendous machine!

Whatever your personal version of "Royce White gives me nightmares" is; take it a give it a good flush. The Hurley era starts now. Like any bandwagon, sooner you get on, the sweeter the ride.

Funny how a certain poster hasn't swung by recently.

Must be still working on his "Back to the AAC" mood board.

Reaction Score
Still a TON of tickets available for Thursday for OK State - hope they find a way to pack the place. A top 10 team should have sold out crowds for a P5 non-conference game

Also kind of irked that they gave Baylor to Marquette, Kansas to Seton Hall, TCU to Providence, but that's beside the point. You should give your conference the best chance to win - those three games aren't even going to be close (hope I'm wrong)

Reaction Score
Still a TON of tickets available for Thursday for OK State - hope they find a way to pack the place. A top 10 team should have sold out crowds for a P5 non-conference game
I agree, but a 6:30 tip in Storrs isn't easy for a lot of people. I'm sure the student section will be packed, chairbacks mostly full, but probably some open bleachers in the second level.

Reaction Score
I agree, but a 6:30 tip in Storrs isn't easy for a lot of people. I'm sure the student section will be packed, chairbacks mostly full, but probably some open bleachers in the second level.
Yeah 6:30 is tough - still looking like 1-2k empty seats

Reaction Score
630 is tough....too early
8:00 is tough.....too late

I hear both all the time. UConn fans going to Gampel are like goldilocks and the 3 bears.
Don’t worry I’ll be there +1. Also doesn’t hurt coming from Tolland

Reaction Score

Also kind of irked that they gave Baylor to Marquette, Kansas to Seton Hall, TCU to Providence, but that's beside the point. You should give your conference the best chance to win - those three games aren't even going to be close (hope I'm wrong)
Might need to make Siena an honorary member for one night to face Kansas. I didn't see the game but find it hard to understand how a Shaheen Holloway team could lose a game like that after finding a way to beat Memphis.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yea 6:30 is a fine time. This fan base is so whiney. We have a top 10 team going up against a p5 opponent and we’re complaining about start times
Weeknight games should be in Hartford. This Thursday would have been packed to the gills and the roof might have come off again due to the noise. Having said that, I'm going up to Storrs and I'll try to make up for some of the empty seats (in volume not width).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom