Remaining 2024 uncommitted | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Remaining 2024 uncommitted

Reaction Score
Joyce to SC has been obvious for years… too many connections, close to home. I’m sure she loved Clemson and LSU but SC makes the most sense.

I can’t believe how badly lsu mismanaged their 2024 class coming off the title, unless they landed cambridge. Maybe Kim is listening to that assistant too much instead of doing what she always did. Reese will prob be back so there’s that.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Shake it up and down in agreement. It’s too obvious, she was at the game on Sunday with the team and in the locker room. She gave her last official to SC. The deed is done.

greedychicken.png

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Joyce to SC has been obvious for years… too many connections, close to home. I’m sure she loved Clemson and LSU but SC makes the most sense.

I can’t believe how badly lsu mismanaged their 2024 class coming off the title, unless they landed cambridge. Maybe Kim is listening to that assistant too much instead of doing what she always did. Reese will prob be back so there’s that.
SC didn’t benefit from its 2017 title really until 2019. Granted, we did land Henderson and Saxton in 2018.. but 2019 was the big payoff. Winning a title is not an immediate return usually unless you’re an already established program. It pays off in the long run as the winning continues.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
SC didn’t benefit from its 2017 title really until 2019. Granted, we did land Henderson and Saxton in 2018.. but 2019 was the big payoff. Winning a title is not an immediate return usually unless you’re an already established program. It pays off in the long run as the winning continues.
100% agree! Actually 2018 was a recruiting nightmare and one could have easily said that USC "mismanaged their 2018 class coming off the title". In hindsight, Henny + Victaria + the freshies of 2019 -> it all worked out.

Reaction Score
100% agree! Actually 2018 was a recruiting nightmare and one could have easily said that USC "mismanaged their 2018 class coming off the title". In hindsight, Henny + Victaria + the freshies of 2019 -> it all worked out.
The recruiting class of 2020 was also a flop. Thank goodness Kamilla transferred in, followed by Tehina.

Reaction Score
The recruiting class of 2020 was also a flop. Thank goodness Kamilla transferred in, followed by Tehina.
It's hard to recruit behind a top recruiting class that's pretty big. Especially considering how many of them were already starting, I think some recruits didn't want to compete with the Freshies for 3/4 of their college careers.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
NCAA championshps are won just months before players make their decisions on which college to attend(if they haven't already), after being courted by many programs for years.

Reaction Score
The 2015,’17, and ‘20 classes were nightmares. 2018 found USC recruiting on a whole new level as the program found themselves in the Final 2 with some of the top recruits across the nation. It was unfortunate they went elsewhere (Baylor/UConn), but it was a portent of things to come. I don’t see that year as mismanaged at all. In some ways, a couple of those players not committing, left spots open for the Freshies to fill, such as Nelson-Ododa going to UConn and Boston going to SC.

Reaction Score
Joyce hasn’t liked many tweets regarding recruitment, but she liked this Yesterday. Could be an accident, could be a sign.

Pairing her up with Imari Berry could make Clemson a contender and a future destination for top recruits.

Reaction Score
Joyce hasn’t liked many tweets regarding recruitment, but she liked this Yesterday. Could be an accident, could be a sign.

Pairing her up with Imari Berry could make Clemson a contender and a future destination for top recruits.

I would love to see her go to Clemson. Keep growing WBB but I think she goes to SC

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score

You wouldn't "like" a comment that complimented you ? Geez.....

Reaction Score

Remember 2018 was the class where they lost ONO and Christin Williams at the last mile to UCONN.I think Henderson alone made it a pretty good one though.

2017 was grissette, Bianca Jackson, LaDahzia and Haley Troup, which didn't work out well.

2020 was just Eniya Russell.

Moral: folks worry a little too much about recruiting and transfers.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t disagree with you

LSU only going after the top 5 though is bizzare. Can’t say I ever recall mulkey doing that in her recruiting career so someone got in her ear… that’s not normal for her

Reaction Score
I don’t disagree with you

LSU only going after the top 5 though is bizzare. Can’t say I ever recall mulkey doing that in her recruiting career so someone got in her ear… that’s not normal for her

Her assistant has been on recruiting tear, that’s probably why. I feel like they could still get Cambridge, but I wouldn’t imagine Velez being too happy about that.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Joyce Edwards will pick S.C. as well. Dawn doesn't lose in-state kids, especially elite ones, like Wilson and Fulwiley.

That said, I have a few questions for those in the know: Has Joyce been to Stanford lately? Is she good enough at soccer to consider playing 2 sports at Stanford? Between the academics and possibly playing on an elite soccer team, Stanford presents itself differently than all the other competitors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom