Remaining 2024 uncommitted | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Remaining 2024 uncommitted

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Here are the 16 along with any finalists info I could find, mostly from Raoul's pages (thankfully)
1699359741805.png

Reaction Score
I just love seeing the remaining team's names. The Big Ten (old Big Ten names; Michigan/Michigan State/Northwestern) still in the running for some players.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Signing starts TOMORROW:

Sleep tight everybody!
Yup!
  • Early signing period: November 8-15, 2023
  • Regular signing period: April 17 – May 15, 2024
Question for any of my South Carolina friends:
Is Ms. Cardoso now on her regularly planned senior year? (I think so, based on a trip to the team website).
She does have a Covid year, from her frosh season at Syracuse. Do you think she'll use it or go pro (yes, I'm pleading ;))

She killed the Irish her frosh year in the Dome and did it again last night. Upstate NY, Paris, no problem. Ugh.
Thanks for insights (at least next year, we'll hopefully bring Kate Koval to play her.)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
With 11 days left before the early signing period beginning Nov 11, there are 27 players left. Should be an interesting few weeks, with the assumption that some commit by then.
View attachment 92544
I hope we have a strong finish.

Reaction Score
Yup!
  • Early signing period: November 8-15, 2023
  • Regular signing period: April 17 – May 15, 2024
Question for any of my South Carolina friends:
Is Ms. Cardoso now on her regularly planned senior year? (I think so, based on a trip to the team website).
She does have a Covid year, from her frosh season at Syracuse. Do you think she'll use it or go pro (yes, I'm pleading ;))

She killed the Irish her frosh year in the Dome and did it again last night. Upstate NY, Paris, no problem. Ugh.
Thanks for insights (at least next year, we'll hopefully bring Kate Koval to play her.)
We all assume that this is her one year as a starter and that will be sufficient for a 1st round pick. Dawn doesn't seem to engage in trying to dissuade players from turning pro. (maybe she should have encouraged Beal to stay. Never thought her offense was ready)

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
This seems really late for so many to still be in play. As a Stanford fan, it's nerve wracking waiting to know if we get any of the four who still have Stanford on their lists!

Reaction Score
This seems really late for so many to still be in play. As a Stanford fan, it's nerve wracking waiting to know if we get any of the four who still have Stanford on their lists!
Different now with transfer portal. If you dont get who you want, still time to grab someone from the portal next spring.

In any event Stanford will need to wait on at least one -- Cambridge said she wont sign until the spring.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
We all assume that this is her one year as a starter and that will be sufficient for a 1st round pick. Dawn doesn't seem to engage in trying to dissuade players from turning pro. (maybe she should have encouraged Beal to stay. Never thought her offense was ready)
Thx. Agree with you on Beal. This year would've been a great opportunity to expand her offensive game with all her fellow starters off to the W. Is she playing overseas somewhere?

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Different now with transfer portal. If you dont get who you want, still time to grab someone from the portal next spring.

In any event Stanford will need to wait on at least one -- Cambridge said she wont sign until the spring.
Neither Cambridge nor the portal are in play for Stanford. Well, the portal could be in theory, but Stanford admissions rules out just about all of those possibilities.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Hey @erynlei4 - you were correct about Agubata, as I just saw a WVU presser from last night.

Reaction Score
Thx. Agree with you on Beal. This year would've been a great opportunity to expand her offensive game with all her fellow starters off to the W. Is she playing overseas somewhere?
Brea has a BF who is a professional FB player. She was ready to be out of college. She is not playing overseas at this time.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
He's at the liquor store, as promised. :p Or, at the very next best (or best?), an eatery!

Believe it or not, a change of plans and I actually went to the gym instead. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom