Remaining 2024 uncommitted | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Remaining 2024 uncommitted

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Koval was in high school in the US, so not the kind of purely international prospect that the services miss.
Sorry...I'll clarify: I was watching her on internet feeds when she was still playing for Ukrainian junior teams.
(I'm Ukrainian-American so when I read a bit about a very tall kid from Kyiv on the country's national team, I dug....)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Sarah Strong sighting at Duke’s game vs GA Tech today.

giphy.gif

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
ESPN #10 Mikayla Blakes will announce her decision Monday at 3:30 EST. Final 7:

Here are the counts per school from the poll that seems like it was a million years ago. At the time, Wisconsin wasn't on the known list.

1705704577633.png

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
That is a very odd mix of schools. I get that Rutgers is in state for her and Vandy at least seems to be on the upswing, but Wisconsin? What in the world do they have to offer?

Reaction Score
Here are the counts per school from the poll that seems like it was a million years ago. At the time, Wisconsin wasn't on the known list.

View attachment 95380
I didn't see the poll or you would have had three Vandy votes. I think Shea gets it done.

Reaction Score
That is a very odd mix of schools. I get that Rutgers is in state for her and Vandy at least seems to be on the upswing, but Wisconsin? What in the world do they have to offer?
I wonder if Marisa Mosely built a relationship with her while she was coaching at Boston U. Other than that, I'm not sure what the connection could be.

Reaction Score
ESPN #10 Mikayla Blakes will announce her decision Monday at 3:30 EST. Final 7:

If you are smart enough to get into Stanford, I don’t see how you don’t go to Stan-Van-UCLA.
Maybe Indiana because you’d at least get a really good basketball education from Morin.
Tenn/WI/RU would be questionable imho

Reaction Score
There’s an article on the UConn part. From what is being said, neither duke or Georgia tech are on her list

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Sloothing on our board suggests the only wbb team account she follows on socials is ours. And if she had to take more APs fall semester, she would have gotten the results in the past week, which could portend a recent admission decision. Fingers crossed, as we could really use a top recruit for our 2024 class...

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I didn't see the poll or you would have had three Vandy votes. I think Shea gets it done.
Well then. Let's do a poll on the BY. Mine was a google form as I had to give multiple options for each player. Link below:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Ok, so here are some random pre-caffeine thought on her list. One big caveat - I've not followed much of this year's class recruiting, with the exception of reading a few articles.

Indiana - no clue - has #56 Faith Wiseman 6-3 F committed
Rutgers - join #22 McMiller (G)
Stanford - academics, has #42 Kennedy Ume (6-3 F), #44 Wrenwyck Ijiwoye (5-6 PG), #86 Harper Peterson (6-3 F)
Tennessee - I got nothing, incoming #35 Kaniya Boyd (5-9 G)
UCLA - seems crowded with #14 Kendall Dudley (6-2 W), #24 Avary Cain (6-1 G), Zania Socka-Nguemen (6-3 F)
Vanderbilt academics and up and coming program (yay Shea!)
Wisconsin - no clue - no top 100 players committed

Reaction Score
Ok, so here are some random pre-caffeine thought on her list. One big caveat - I've not followed much of this year's class recruiting, with the exception of reading a few articles.

Indiana - no clue - has #56 Faith Wiseman 6-3 F committed
Rutgers - join #22 McMiller (G)
Stanford - academics, has #42 Kennedy Ume (6-3 F), #44 Wrenwyck Ijiwoye (5-6 PG), #86 Harper Peterson (6-3 F)
Tennessee - I got nothing, incoming #35 Kaniya Boyd (5-9 G)
UCLA - seems crowded with #14 Kendall Dudley (6-2 W), #24 Avary Cain (6-1 G), Zania Socka-Nguemen (6-3 F)
Vanderbilt academics and up and coming program (yay Shea!)
Wisconsin - no clue - no top 100 players committed
Pre-caffeine thought?

Is that possible?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Asking your other hat, what’s the LSU opinion on String these days?
Does anyone besides her really know? :p

I'm hopefully, but we've struck out on all our targets so far. I wish we hadn't put all our focus on such a small pool of recruits for this class, but perhaps we'll land the biggest fish.

I didn't think that out of the two schools I root for; that Rutgers would end up with the better class. But it might happen. :p

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Does anyone besides her really know? :p

I'm hopefully, but we've struck out on all our targets so far. I wish we hadn't put all our focus on such a small pool of recruits for this class, but perhaps we'll land the biggest fish.

I didn't think that out of the two schools I root for; that Rutgers would end up with the better class. But it might happen. :p
Land Strong and all is well in LSU-land. She’s good enough for a 1-person class. Would add instant depth to LSU at the 4 too.

I’m hearing she’s more interested in playing the 3 at the next level though? Not sure how true that is.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Land Strong and all is well in LSU-land. She’s good enough for a 1-person class. Would add instant depth to LSU at the 4 too.

I’m hearing she’s more interested in playing the 3 at the next level though? Not sure how true that is.
It would be a 2-person class if we land Strong. We've got the #1 player in LA coming in, PG Jada Richard the #97 overall recruit. But yes, our class would go to great with Sarah though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom