Remaining 2024 uncommitted | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Remaining 2024 uncommitted

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I was surprised when Ms. Randolph listed Notre Dame as a semi-, then a finalist.
Apparently, she came to Louisville to watch the Cardinals whack the Irish a few weeks back. Maybe that helped her decision, maybe not. So, I'm not surprised by this decision ...for Louisville or Michigan State, if it had gone that way.

in any case, based on the films I have seen of her, she looks like she'd fit in with Walz's style of play and I think there will be opportunities next year, given the number of seniors and/or transfers Coach Walz has on the roster now. In any case, looks like a get for Louisville. Good luck to all concerned.

Last edited:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
And then there was one. Congrats to @darrell, @Reignman18, @Cockygirl , @jake0414, @mcannon1 , @HuskyFan1125, and , @CardsWBBfan for guessing #21 Mackenly Randolph to Louisville. There were two others "UConn" and "123" that couldn't be identified.
In the original poll (my google form), there were 10 players listed. The only one withough specific schools listed was Strong, and perhaps we should do another poll, but what's the final list?

For the other 9, @HuskyFan1125 got a whopping 5 correct. Here's the original grid. Note that the red line shows right before Heckel's decision. The grey blocks mark where I hid a player after she committed so no guesses were allowed. Cambridge was left off the original form, as she hadn't put out a date for committing, and there was also a separate BY poll for Blakes after she announced her commit date.
1708868723681.jpeg

Hey mods, if you're listening, close this thread out, as it's pretty much done. TIA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom