Recruiting: Are we out on | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Recruiting: Are we out on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I'm 35 mins in. Getting board. When does Bob Stone cashing UA checks because he runs the AAU team come up?
That's what I asked for.
I know Parish has a ton of stuff on the sneaker wars. Nothing new. Dude is the KING of clickbait.
Is Parish still beating the his sources say Memphis to Big12/FedEx drum. He nailed that one!

Of course UA was a factor in Stone going to Maryland. Not denying that but there are so many more factors.

Call Gary's show and ask him why every single UA star last year signed with Nike or Adidas schools. Let's hear him spin that.

I'm glad to hear that players are signing with the shoe company with the best deal, but that sounds like a different issue than whether (or how much) the companies influence the college choices of high school/prep stars. Signing with the "Flagship" school for UA, for example, could seem like some promise of big bucks down the line and seem to mean a lot more than it ends up meaning. It could and likely does have significant impact on the choices made (but certainly not the only factor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom