Rashad Anderson to Huskies of Honor this weekend | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rashad Anderson to Huskies of Honor this weekend

Reaction Score
The University of Connecticut will honor the 2003-2004 men's basketball National Championship team prior to the game against Xavier on Jan. 28 at the XL Center. The '04 team will be honored on the court and officially inducted into the Huskies of Honor in a special ceremony.

This is from December 5th, but I haven't read anything to the contrary.

Reaction Score
Let’s go Ben! My favorite Husky of all time. Hoping the best for him.

Agree with others, Rashad was an assassin, never any fear, he hit a ton of daggers in huge spots.

I’ve been begging my youngest son to do a paper on him since he always has to do stuff on Florida legends (where we live). I got a post it and sketched the 3 pt line, hoop and corner spot I put an X. I told him he’s already got the artwork done. ✔️ Got close once to getting a yes out of him on the Rashad paper.

To score what he did and split time on absolutely loaded rosters speaks to how good he was. 2004 will always be my favorite team. Okafor came into his own and him & Ben were the two best players in college that year. A lot of great ones on those teams that were In so many epic games in the Big East, NCAAs and random games like that Arizona road game When I think Ben and Emeka were freshman.

Reaction Score
This and also having AJ for the that season and 2005-2006.

But that also would mean he wouldn’t be there for 09. Both of those teams desperately needed a backup PG.
2008-9 With Dyson injured
had to use shaky Sophomore Donnell Beverly
against MSU
along with Freshman Kemba, and steady Craig Austrie . Guard became a real issue .

Reaction Score
I just saw that they did the women's thing pre-game tonight. Now I'm worried again.

Reaction Score
I just saw that they did the women's thing pre-game tonight. Now I'm worried again.
Forget that; from UConn's website: "The official ceremony for the '03-04 Huskies will take place at halftime."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom