Providence Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Providence Post Game Thread

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Best regular season UConn team of all-time. Not sure it’s the most talent(but it’s up there!) but they play together so well, they’re all so smart and efficient. Their dedication to all learn this insane playbook, some plays with 20 seconds of orchestrated movement, can not be overstated. This is the most complex stuff Hurley has ever run, this is Hurley fully realized. Next several weeks is going to be insane guys MSG->NJ->Boston…

Reaction Score
A few unaltered quotes they said about us

Fantastic start. We look ready on both ends.

Its ********* the amount of UConn fans here

UConn is good and deep.

Big BE game and these clowns won’t control it. The tech on Hurley was a joke as well.

Too many players on UCONN

UConn is going to win it all. They have all the pieces.

Logging off. Hurley is going to want to step on our throats the second half.

Don’t see anyone beating UConn, they have vengeance on their mind going into MSG this year.

I would match Devin and Josh against any top 2 but UConn has 5 future pros in their starting lineup,

No shame in losing to the defending champs who are probably better than last season but seeing them play with more energy and toughness and hearing their fans cheering it on is disgusting and embarrassing. And it isn’t just the run they are on. Their fans were noticeably loud while we were still up 5-7 points and RC even commented before tip off on their presence.

We are all wanting to be where UCONN is now.

They have a whole team of Carters and Oduros.

There's no shame in losing to UConn, but this is pretty low. Completely outclassed is never a good look

Hurley showed an awful lot of class in that line and his players obviously love him and play hard for him. He’s emotional and I respect that. He has a great team. That’s cool.

Reaction Score
There is nothing better than hearing a “Let’s go Huskies” chant on someone else’s senior night. I’m curious if Friar stops by tonight.

I need to know if the Castle quote I just saw online is real or not. If it is it’s one of my favorite quotes from a UConn player ever.

Reaction Score

UConn is good and deep.

Big BE game and these clowns won’t control it. The tech on Hurley was a joke as well.

Don’t see anyone beating UConn, they have vengeance on their mind going into MSG this year.

I would match Devin and Josh against any top 2 but UConn has 5 future pros in their starting lineup,

No shame in losing to the defending champs who are probably better than last season but seeing them play with more energy and toughness and hearing their fans cheering it on is disgusting and embarrassing. And it isn’t just the run they are on. Their fans were noticeably loud while we were still up 5-7 points and RC even commented before tip off on their presence.

There's no shame in losing to UConn, but this is pretty low. Completely outclassed is never a good look

Hurley showed an awful lot of class in that line and his players obviously love him and play hard for him. He’s emotional and I respect that. He has a great team. That’s cool.
They have a whole team of Carters and Oduros

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Respect to Devin Carter. He plays with a lot of heart & def has an NBA future. That said, he got a lot of his points early & Castle really slowed him down all night. So many offensive weapons on this UConn squad, but their defensive potential - especially if Samson plays like he did tonight - could be through the roof. Length, size, athleticism & depth. So much fun to watch.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

UConn is good and deep.

Everything you said was correct, except for the T. He deserved it and he did it for a reason. Funny how your coach standing up for you early in a game, can turn that game around.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There is nothing better than hearing a “Let’s go Huskies” chant on someone else’s senior night. I’m curious if Friar stops by tonight.

I need to know if the Castle quote I just saw online is real or not. If it is it’s one of my favorite quotes from a UConn player ever.

Please verify and share.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Samson is frustrating cause the tools are all there. Would love to see him come back next year in heavy reserve role better than ever.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
What a satisfying and impressive win. I love this team.

Devin Carter is a great player, he should drop all the acting. It looks silly. Just play basketball.
Drop what? It’s part of his game. Without it, he’s not Devin Carter. It’ll play in the NBA…or the G League.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom