Possible portal targets | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Possible portal targets

Reaction Score
Maybe he wants to come home to Connecticut (he does not)

Reaction Score
If UConn is going to go after a high end QB transfer, not sure Pyne is that guy, he may be a slight improvement, but not a huge difference maker in my opinion, watched him play a lot this year and against him in high school and the pedigree does not necessarily match the talent, but the staff knows best

Reaction Score
Full press is on, Pehrson and Davidson now following. No doubt John has his direct contact already. But UConn is after Pyne. Bring him home.
The staff might know something we don't. It could be Pyne wants to play close to home for some reason (sick relative etc). Also, since he's a Connecticut kid who has already had success on a national stage, then there may be very significant NIL deals for him and the staff feels confident they can compete with the big boys for him. Regardless, it's good to see the staff going after a big fish even if they swing and miss on this one.

Reaction Score
If UConn is going to go after a high end QB transfer, not sure Pyne is that guy, he may be a slight improvement, but not a huge difference maker in my opinion, watched him play a lot this year and against him in high school and the pedigree does not necessarily match the talent, but the staff knows best

23-26 for 318 against USC would be a slight improvement?

Reaction Score
If Krajewski was still here, I would have thought this was posted by his fan club…lol.
Absolutely deserves his roses for that game, played great, however previous 4 games:
Vs. BC: 13/25 156 yds (It was snowing so)
@ Navy: 17/21 269 yds (pretty good game)
Vs. Clemson: 9/17 85 yds
@ Syracuse: 9/19 116 yds
They cover up his abilities with a strong run game and good defense (not dissimilar to UConn). He is an improvement no doubt I was more say it would not be team altering like it would appear in a headline of getting the starting QB of Notre Dame. But like I said, I trust the staff above all else, so ready to support whatever they do.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
I watched him this year, he's ok.. Don't forget was 3rd string before injuries... He's a upgrade not as much as expected coming from ND

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Mora and Charlton are new Twitter follows. Big guns have been brought in.
This must be due diligence. The kid isn’t going from a nice season at Notre dame to UConn.

Reaction Score
Mora and Charlton are new Twitter follows. Big guns have been brought in.
This must be due diligence. The kid isn’t going from a nice season at Notre dame to UConn.
Don’t forget that Pyne played for TE Coach John Marinelli’s dad Lou @ New Canaan. I’d be surprised if they didn’t at least get a chance to make a solid pitch.

Heck, they can bring in another Pyne (cousin I believe) to keep him company:

Reaction Score
His cousin, Kevin Pyne, is an Boston College OL who didn't see much action at BC. He is now in the portal too. He was a 4 ⭐ top 300 kid. He's huge -- 6'7" and 300 lbs.

Two Pynes in the portal. Hmmm
Sorry I repeated an earlier post on Kevin Pyne. Didn't see it ‍♂️. But don't doubt for a moment it couldn't happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom