2024 Recruiting: - Patrick Ngongba | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Patrick Ngongba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Duke landing Flory Bidunga would help us
Ironically if that guy picking crystal ball for Betsey to UConn is right about Bidunga going to Auburn, it would make me feel better about his prediction of Betsey to UConn, while being bad news about chances to land our big guy target. Conversely, If he is wrong about Auburn and Duke lands Bidunga that's good news for Patrick but the Betsey 7/10 feels more like another stab in the dark.

Reaction Score
Ironically if that guy picking crystal ball for Betsey to UConn is right about Bidunga going to Auburn, it would make me feel better about his prediction of Betsey to UConn, while being bad news about chances to land our big guy target. Conversely, If he is wrong about Auburn and Duke lands Bidunga that's good news for Patrick but the Betsey 7/10 feels more like another stab in the dark.
I call this a win-win, If we get either guy I think we have a perfectly acceptable class that is probably already around top 10 with no other movement

Reaction Score
I'm trying to think of the "package deals" we've scored over the years.
  • Alex Oriakhi and Jamal Coombs-McDaniel
    • Alex was a bigger piece but Jamal had that huge rebound in the BET. I think JC might have had issues with Jamal's work ethic, but I could be making that up.
  • Jake Voskuhl and Michael LeBlanc
    • I think Mike might have been the more highly touted recruit at the time but he never caught on and transferred to Vanderbilt and finally Houston Baptist.

Any others?
Yes LeBlanc was the higher rated recruit and more skilled than Voskuhl, but LeBlanc's defense or lack of it pissed off Calhoun.

Reaction Score
So I guess we shouldn't feel good about that guy's 7/10 level of confidence pick for UConn?

Reaction Score
Maybe Kansas with a little more 11th hour NIL like with Timberlake....or more likely nobody knows anything.

Reaction Score
So taking 2 Duke and KSt OVs. He did combo visits with Abraham before, so not quite the same, but did say in his own words that he took OVs to those places. Kinda unusual to take 2 OVs to multiple schools.

Reaction Score

Good news: We made the top 8

Bad news: No visit scheduled (yet)

Good news: PC didn't get a scheduled visit yet either and we all know Pat's recruitment is essentially down to the Huskies and Friars anyway.

Reaction Score
plenty of time in his schedule for OV in early October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member