Paradise Jam Broadcast Link | The Boneyard

Paradise Jam Broadcast Link

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
For those of us willing to wait, will those Jam games eventually appear on the the site that shows the games on the internet after game? Think it is something like Husky games.com??

Reaction Score
I found links on the Ole Miss Womens, Purdue ST Johns and UConns BB sites to watch and listen to the games. I have no idea how it works but Im hoping...

2018-19 Women's Basketball Schedule - Ole Miss Athletics

and this link to Purdue

2018-19 Women's Basketball Schedule - Purdue University

And this link to St Johns

2018-19 Women's Basketball Schedule - Ole Miss Athletics

Or you can go to uconnhuskies.com and watch there

Hope this helps

TONY: VERY nice of you to unearth that helpful info.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
For those of us willing to wait, will those Jam games eventually appear on the the site that shows the games on the internet after game? Think it is something like Husky games.com??
I have asked this question in a couple of other threads, with no reply. About an hour ago, I asked this question on the UConn Vanderbilt replay availability thread.
I have a thought/suggestion concerning the replays for these games that can only be viewed via payment required live streaming...
If the BYer that actually posts the replays (@MJL243 ?) has a PayPal account, how many of us would be willing to make a donation to them for the privilege of being able to watch the games almost immediately (well, within 24 hours usually)? If they provided the link to their PayPal, I would definitely donate!!!! And a separate thread should be available at the top of the threads (temporarily) so we can get to the link easier.

I am assuming that @MJL243 (or whoever) would have to create a FloHoops account in order to record the games...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have asked this question in a couple of other threads, with no reply. About an hour ago, I asked this question on the UConn Vanderbilt replay availability thread.
I have a thought/suggestion concerning the replays for these games that can only be viewed via payment required live streaming...
If the BYer that actually posts the replays (@MJL243 ?) has a PayPal account, how many of us would be willing to make a donation to them for the privilege of being able to watch the games almost immediately (well, within 24 hours usually)? If they provided the link to their PayPal, I would definitely donate!!!! And a separate thread should be available at the top of the threads (temporarily) so we can get to the link easier.

I am assuming that @MJL243 (or whoever) would have to create a FloHoops account in order to record the games...

CENT: Interesting and creative thought, and such things always appreciated, but I can't endorse as the principle makes me uncomfortable. Enuf money-grubbing in sports already.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
CENT: Interesting and creative thought, and such things always appreciated, but I can't endorse as the principle makes me uncomfortable. Enuf money-grubbing in sports already.
I guess you don't understand the meaning of a "donation". I never indicated that it would be a mandatory thing. As I tried to express, if the person who posts the replays has to pay out of their own pocket to have access to the 3 games so that others can view them, then I would have no problem donating some money to help reimburse them for their costs. If you don't like my idea then don't participate in it and what is your reasoning behind posting that you don't care to contribute to a money-grubbing idea because it makes you uncomfortable? It makes me very uncomfortable that you think that I am proposing a money-grubbing idea. Very uncomfortable.

Reaction Score
I just signed up for a month. You just go into account- manage- and cancel . Your subscription will end 30 days after you signed up.

Reaction Score
I guess you don't understand the meaning of a "donation". I never indicated that it would be a mandatory thing. As I tried to express, if the person who posts the replays has to pay out of their own pocket to have access to the 3 games so that others can view them, then I would have no problem donating some money to help reimburse them for their costs. If you don't like my idea then don't participate in it and what is your reasoning behind posting that you don't care to contribute to a money-grubbing idea because it makes you uncomfortable? It makes me very uncomfortable that you think that I am proposing a money-grubbing idea. Very uncomfortable.

CENT: Certainly wasn't implying that YOU were the money-grubber. That never entered my mind. In fact, I had complimented you in my post, as I recall. Was talking about the world of sports always looking for ways to mine another dime. That's all I have to say about it.

Fishbone

Chief Lurker
Reaction Score
Is there radio coverage? 97.9 has an ESPN talk show.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
UConn sends Water Polo team to play in Paradise Jam.

Reaction Score
Is UCONN game today art 7:30 pm Eastern time?

There is a game on before at 5:30, so it is possible that the UConn game could be delayed a little.

Radio coverage is on the usual UConn radio network. WHUS also said during a game last week that they will cover the Paradise Jam UConn games as well. That helps someone like me that has a little difficulty getting the regular radio broadcast in.

Reaction Score
I will not be endorsing paying 30.00 to a second rate site. UConn chose to go there and not give access to fans so be it. Everytime I order a “ one month” thing, there’s a problem.

Reaction Score
Anybody that supports FLOHoops for 3 blowout games for $30.00 is crazy. What a ripoff.

Reaction Score
I currently have the USF/Kentucky game on using FloHoops. Wow this is an amateur production that you have to pay top money to watch. First half had clock/score shown. Second half - none. No idea watching screen what the remaining time is or what the score is. You've got to be kidding me. Video quality once it gets running is quite good and announcers are not too bad. Hate paying for something then still have to watch commercials but that is today's life I guess.

A couple things to note if youa re thinking of jumping in. I suggest using Chrome. If you do you have the option to cast to your TV using Chrome's ability to cast to a Chromecast. Downside (and one reason I said i was amateur is the game still appears in the FloHoops window albeit full screen. Another bad thing is that FloHoops requires Flash which Firefox makes difficult and should never be used do to other issues.

Sad to see the tiny gym and tiny tiny 'crowd'. We have more people at our local class D girls high school games.
Kentucky still winning I think announcers claim by 19 but no score or clock still.

Reaction Score
Anybody that supports FLOHoops for 3 blowout games for $30.00 is crazy. What a ripoff.
And yes I am crazy. $10/game for me is worth it to watch my favorite team. I also do Sunday Ticket which is tons more money! You do not just get the UConn games you get their entire schedule for a month. If USF is 2nd best team this year in AAC the league will be awful. Maybe Kentucky should be #1...

Reaction Score
And yes I am crazy. $10/game for me is worth it to watch my favorite team. I also do Sunday Ticket which is tons more money! You do not just get the UConn games you get their entire schedule for a month. If USF is 2nd best team this year in AAC the league will be awful. Maybe Kentucky should be #1...
It is $30.00 a month but if you want to just saying I heard lots of problems from that site trying to cancel after a month. Also would rather watch loads of ESPN games and not Food flow or whatever they call themselves. I really don’t need Foodflow’s entire schedule. ESPN gets the big games and SNY is adequate. Just watch your credit card charges, just saying.

Reaction Score
I’m crazy then.

Decision: Miss 3 regular season games, or watch them on my big TV via Chromecast in a relaxed, holiday weekend environment, for $10 each. I’m used to unprofessional announcing & low-budget camerawork with WBB. I have low expectations in that regard, so I won’t be disappointed. I’m appreciative of FloHoops for carrying our games.

Bottom Line: I’ll be watching the games and you won’t.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom