Paradise Jam Broadcast Link | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paradise Jam Broadcast Link

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I’m crazy then.

Decision: Miss 3 regular season games, or watch them on my big TV via Chromecast in a relaxed, holiday weekend environment, for $10 each. I’m used to unprofessional announcing & low-budget camerawork with WBB. I have low expectations in that regard, so I won’t be disappointed. I’m appreciative of FloHoops for carrying our games.

Bottom Line: I’ll be watching the games and you won’t.
The camerawork has been pretty good so far. At least they aren't showing replays while live actions is going on.

Reaction Score
I just wish they would occasionally show the scoreboard. I'm too old to have to carry numbers in my head :D. Lou is still in a shooting slump. Now 1 three in two games.Even missed a bunny. I wonder if that shoulder wrap is real.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Can some of our politicians in Hartford do something about this.

Reaction Score
There is a game on before at 5:30, so it is possible that the UConn game could be delayed a little.

Radio coverage is on the usual UConn radio network. WHUS also said during a game last week that they will cover the Paradise Jam UConn games as well. That helps someone like me that has a little difficulty getting the regular radio broadcast in.

Just want to confirm that 91.7 WHUS is indeed carrying all three UConn games in the Paradise Jam.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Looked like they had a little turkey hangover going on for a bit there. But overall nice game. 6 players in double figures, 4 turnovers, 21 assists, Collier with a double-double, Walker 1 Rb from a double-double.

Reaction Score
For awhile they even had the score graphic so you could see the score, but apparently they had difficulties as it disappeared in the second half. Had to bring up score on my Ipad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom