Paige and CW Check Out Center Recruit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige and CW Check Out Center Recruit

Reaction Score
When I started reading this thread, I thought that those who had concern about the team breaking protocol were pulling our legs, April Fools. But they were kinda serious and concerned.

Each of the 4 teams had private tours, just like when they got private RiverWalk boat rides and private Alamo tours. The general public was kept far, far away from them. If @UconnWBB had released the entire unedited video, the only people you would not recognize were UConn traveling staff and NCAA security. They were all "in the bubble".

None of the UConn traveling party would risk Covid exposure at this point, with just so few days left to achieve their ultimate team goal.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
When I started reading this thread, I thought that those who had concern about the team breaking protocol were pulling our legs, April Fools. But they were kinda serious and concerned.

Each of the 4 teams had private tours, just like when they got private RiverWalk boat rides and private Alamo tours. The general public was kept far, far away from them. If @UconnWBB had released the entire unedited video, the only people you would not recognize were UConn traveling staff and NCAA security. They were all "in the bubble".

None of the UConn traveling party would risk Covid exposure at this point, with just so few days left to achieve their ultimate team goal.
Under the circumstances, private tours are the only way to go. Visits to all of the attractions you mentioned are a reward for advancing to this point in the tournament, but also serve as a much needed distraction from their daily routine of meetings, practice and games. Good post.

Reaction Score
Especially since they made such a big deal about not allowing Shea to return because she went outside after arriving.
Yes, I agree....but then, we are not really seeing the "rules and regulations" regarding all of this, but rather snippets of video and conclusions from everyday folks like you and me. I just really hope they can ALL stay healthy and safe. Understand the need to break out of cabin fever, but a risk for COVID as the alternative just seemed a bit over the top when they are all so close to a championship even if it was April 1st! (And still not Shea!!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom