Paige and CW Check Out Center Recruit | The Boneyard

Paige and CW Check Out Center Recruit

Reaction Score
More like Alexa is hoping Uconn can't play so Stanford can claim the crown if they get past SC.

Reaction Score
I, too, don't get what happened to the bubble! In, out, back, forth? Sightseeing is grand, but isn't this a big risk to the national championship?

Reaction Score
I, too, don't get what happened to the bubble! In, out, back, forth? Sightseeing is grand, but isn't this a big risk to the national championship?
Especially since they made such a big deal about not allowing Shea to return because she went outside after arriving.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Team UConn has been in San Antonio for 15 days (since March 15). No doubt the team had already begun to get and feel the ravages of "cabin fever."
Something had to be done. :confused: Remember, the State Governor opened EVERYTHING up with no restrictions. The team medical personnel and the NCAA no doubt had a say in the protocols the team had to follow if they wanted to leave the bubble for an outing. The best thing about the zoo was, a chance to leave the hotel, another chance to bond with teammates, and they got to eat together for a change. It appears they had fun. I wish the video clips were longer.

My youngest granddaughter went to the Los Angeles Zoo on Monday with a small group of friends. She said it was the most fun she's had since the COVID lockdown began over a year ago. The area we live in has not opened up completely yet. Theaters just opened up today. Let them enjoy themselves, they deserve it. Keep them loose (but safe) for the task in front of them. :cool: Everyone stay safe and enjoy the game tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Love Christyn and Nika's reaction to the giraffe. Went to the Catskill Game Farm in upstate New York when we were kids, and they had giraffes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom