Other Bowl Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Other Bowl Game Thread

Reaction Score
UGA with Charleston type of calls makes even less sense with their personnel.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Big 10 is treating the College Football Playoff just like they treat the NCAA basketball tournament.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
OSU QB is having a literal life changing game. Top of his game at the best possible time in his life. Good for him and OSU. I have no dog in this fight but Awesome! Love to see it.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Each of these teams has shown they can gash the other with 20+ yd passes. When was the last time we could say we were able to gash a worthy opponent? Maybe the opening kick return at Clemson? We need more gashing!

Reaction Score
OSU QB is having a literal life changing game. Top of his game at the best possible time in his life. Good for him and OSU. I have no dog in this fight but Awesome! Love to see it.
He's making the best defense in the country look foolish. Holy cow.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
For sure, did you think I was trying to take a shot at him, does he not look like Pennington.
Most folks only recall Chad after the shoulder injuries and don't recall Penny tossing bombs to Moss. Shame he got hurt. Best leader Jets had since Namath.

Reaction Score
Most folks only recall Chad after the shoulder injuries and don't recall Penny tossing bombs to Moss. Shame he got hurt. Best leader Jets had since Namath.
Right if I was comparing to Pennington that would be one hell of a complement, Pennington went undefeated his senior year at Marshall and that was without Moss, was the best qb going into the 2000 draft. I don’t think Duggan is gonna be a 1st rd pick.

I’m guessing Shaky has ptsd when it comes to Jets qbs lol.

Reaction Score
The two play off games have been amazing. Looks like they definitely got the 4 best teams right this year.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to TCU-Georgia.

I like having a new player in the game...

I think that I am just a spectator...although it would be good for football for TCU to win, I have no real feelings about either team.

Reaction Score
Tulane playing USC in the Cotton Bowl today. When we got stranded in the American, that program was garbage. Props to them for getting to a NY6 Bowl.
Theyre giving USC a run for their money too. Fritz has them looking like they belong.

Reaction Score
The two CFP games Saturday and the USC-Tulane game this afternoon might be three of the greatest college games played in a 48 hour period. Just amazingly entertaining.
New Orleans would be a great place to be tonight. Tulane...wow. Those playoff games were great.

Coaching is SO very important in college football. It gives us a chance now to get things going and staying in the right direction. I hope our administration sees what is needed to compete and we as fans really need to step up and fill the stadium.

Happy New Year everyone. See you ALL at the RENT for the NC State game!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom