OT Where are the Yanks+Sox fans? | The Boneyard

OT Where are the Yanks+Sox fans?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I am not one, but have all the Yankee and Red Sox fans given up already? No discussions????

Reaction Score
Yankee fan here.
A win tonight only prolongs the pain.
But would gladly trade a win tonight for being swept by Tampa.
They need to clean house.
Maybe being swept will motivate ownership to do what needs to be done.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Dislike the Yankees, dislike the Red Sox, even less a fan of the city of Boston in general. I too wish they could both somehow kiss their respective sisters.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Too bad they both can't lose tonight.
Red Sox Crying GIF by MLB

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How can there be UConn fans that don't like the Red Sox or the Yankees? I mean the only other option is the Mets, and no one ever admits to being a Mets fan.
@metsfan2323

Reaction Score
I have a final paper due tonight but I’m distracted by the game. Cole is getting eaten up tonight, so I may be able to get my paper done soon
Angry Season 2 GIF by Big Little Lies

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm pretty much a former baseball fan, but am still a bit of a Sawx fan. They lost me when they traded Mookia.

I'm still watching tonight. I'll probably get through four innings before bed time (whence much of the "former" fan).

Reaction Score
Mookie was never going to sign here long term, but I was thinking about how a couple years ago the outfield was Mookie, Benny, and JBJ and now it's completely different.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Yankee fan here. My wife is a Sox fan.

I'm not really into tonight's game. I'm one of growing legion of Yankee fans who is calling for a major change from the front office down. I was never a fan of Boone. Take away his books of analytics and he can't coach. Cashman needs to go. Being sitting in GM's chair too long. Cashman's philosophy hasn't been working for a some time.

Yanks need a new GM and then a new manager. After that, time to clean house on a bunch of players.

Reaction Score
Ex Red Sox fan. Gave up on baseball in the steroid era. Never went back. My only regret was in 2004, when they spotted the Yankees 3 games in the playoffs, then won out, that my father didn't live to see it.

Reaction Score
How can there be UConn fans that don't like the Red Sox or the Yankees? I mean the only other option is the Mets, and no one ever admits to being a Mets fan.
There are many, many UConn fans across this great land of ours that don't give one whit about NY (either team) or Boston. I guess that if you're talking about Connecticut residents, you might have a point. But there are millions of other UConn fans you seem to be missing.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
There are many, many UConn fans across this great land of ours that don't give one whit about NY (either team) or Boston. I guess that if you're talking about Connecticut residents, you might have a point. But there are millions of other UConn fans you seem to be missing.
AND, there are OLD Uconn fans in CT who remember the Dodgers and Giants from their NY days, and root for them!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I feel for Stanton. That monstrous green wall just ate up 2 homerun balls

ARod saying sending Judge home on Stanton's bullet was a big mistake but with Gallo on deck, second and third with 1 out was no guarantee of runs scored. To form, he popped up weakly to short left field.

Either team would get spanked by the Rays.

Reaction Score
I feel for Stanton. That monstrous green wall just ate up 2 homerun balls

ARod saying sending Judge home on Stanton's bullet was a big mistake but with Gallo on deck, second and third with 1 out was no guarantee of runs scored. To form, he popped up weakly to short left field.

Either team would get spanked by the Rays.
Rays didn't exactly dominate the Sox this season and you only need to win 3 games.

Reaction Score
Fell asleep when it was 4-1.
Used to be a Sox fan but stopped after 1986.
Skipped school and went to the Bucky Dent playoff game 43 years ago.
My son went to the game with his college buddies last night and I don't want to know how much he paid for a ticket.
Rooting for the Giants because of Mike Yastrzemski. Grew up a fan of his grandfather who never won a world series. (Yaz made the final out in the 1978 playoff game and the 1975 World Series.)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Some people just don't follow the Jr circuit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom