(OT) UConn Slate Coasters | Page 4 | The Boneyard

(OT) UConn Slate Coasters

Reaction Score
Apologies if this isn't allowed. My dad purchased a laser engraver and has been messing around with making slate coasters and made a set with the different UConn logos. He's been in touch with the University about licensing fees.

Wanted to post here to see if it would be something people were interested in at $35 for the set (with $5 going to the Boneyard's NIL fund)? He's basically looking to see if there's enough interest to justify paying the $350 licensing fee.
IMG-20230404-WA0013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
So I am back from vacation and getting back at it.

Next up on the list:

@todbo
@BballFan
@tv
@navery12
@Huskyblood
@Ratso
@willie99
@bmayuc

If you haven’t already, please send your address and email address via PM so that I can send an invoice when the time comes.

I have sent my contact stuff to you. Do you have it? Or do you want me to send it again?

If you take Zelle, I'll pay you upon request

Reaction Score
Here is the updated list - I expect to have all remaining sets ready to package and invoice tomorrow. If you haven't already, please send your email and shipping address via PM so that I can calculate shipping costs for the invoice.

@navery12
@Huskyblood
@Ratso
@willie99
@ihatepants
@bmayuc
@Utah Top Dog

If you've already sent along your information, there is no need to send it again.

Thanks again to everyone, I really appreciate the business. When I've reached the $2,500 cap, I will post proof of donation to Bleeding Blue For Good.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Great coasters, unique, attractive and worth the money. Thank you

With such a limited production, sure to be a collectors item :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom