OT Red Sox caught cheating | The Boneyard

OT Red Sox caught cheating

Reaction Score
And a counter claim against the Yankees for doing the same/similar thing. Maybe not with electronic devices but otherwise I don't even see why sign stealing would be illegal. For example, if a guy on second can somehow give the better a heads-up about the pitch coming or its location, more power to'em I say.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
And a counter claim against the Yankees for doing the same/similar thing. Maybe not with electronic devices but otherwise I don't even see why sign stealing would be illegal. For example, if a guy on second can somehow give the better a heads-up about the pitch coming or its location, more power to'em I say.

True, but can we at least agree the Patriots are a bunch of cheaters?

Last edited:
Reaction Score

There's a difference in a big way - HUGE way. One is baseball the other is plain cheating. Caught red handed and I have more for you soon. A video on Kelly the other night. Soon!

Reaction Score
9 for 24 with RISP in that series they are alluding to, the rest of all Yankee games this year they are 11-115 with RISP. LOL

Reaction Score
Both sides have accused each other. Weird way to restart the rivalry but whatever works I guess.

Reaction Score
Try, but can we at least agree the Patriots are a bunch of cheaters?

Sure, whatever, I'm not a Pats/Boston fan. I've just never understood the sanctity of not stealing signs in baseball. It should be part of the game in my opinion. I would agree that the use of video or other electronic devices should not be allowed. Beyond that, go for it.

Reaction Score
So the Sox are accusing the Yankees of cheating through the YES Network lol, you all should watch Felger and Mazz right now its pure gold.

Reaction Score
So the Sox are accusing the Yankees of cheating through the YES Network lol, you all should watch Felger and Mazz right now its pure gold.
Well there's evidence of them streaming games on an iPad in the bullpen which is against the rules (not that anyone should care)

Reaction Score
Sure, whatever, I'm not a Pats/Boston fan. I've just never understood the sanctity of not stealing signs in baseball. It should be part of the game in my opinion. I would agree that the use of video or other electronic devices should not be allowed. Beyond that, go for it.

A guy on second stealing signs = part of the game.

Having your training staff use Apple watches to steal signs= Very Bostonian

You can't use electronic devices to steal signs.

Reaction Score

You are seriously going to compare that to using an electronic device? Please tell us you're smarter than that.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't have noticed. I would have fell asleep if I was watching a baseball game. Better than no-doze. Also it seems to me that there is an abundance whining in baseball. That is why I am convinced Jim Boeheim is a baseball fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom