OT Greatest Single Lines From Movies | Page 22 | The Boneyard

OT Greatest Single Lines From Movies

Reaction Score
not cary grant
'You've been taken to the cleaners, and you don't even know your pants are off.'
also not cary grant
'If you ain't eatin' Wham, you ain't eatin' ham.'
cary
'It's a conspiracy, I tell you. The minute you start they put you on the all-American sucker list. You start out to build a home and wind up in the poorhouse.'
“You sure have a pretty place here”……”and I’ll tell Mr Zuka about the smoking jacket”.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
"I award you no points and may God Have mercy on your soul"

also..."A simple wrong would've done just fine"

Reaction Score
Not a single line, however, in a 2012 interview in New York Magazine, Mandy Patinkin said that his most famous line from The Princess Bride (1987) ("Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.") gets quoted back to him by at least two or three strangers every day of his life.

Reaction Score
I apologize if someone has already mentioned this one, but I don't have the patience to go through all 22 pages.

"Refund . . . refund . . . refund . . ."

Reaction Score
The fist time the or variations was used is: Play it Sam, play As Time Goes By. Interestingly, the line "play it again, Sam" is used in another movie. That's a real question. How about this what does Louis Renard throw in the wastebasket just before he tells the gendarmes "Round up the usual suspects?"

How about "Better here Than Philadelphia?" What film was scripted by Mahatma K. Gandhi?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom