OT- Coach P - tabbed as new Bears LB coach? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT- Coach P - tabbed as new Bears LB coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If the Bears really wanted to help their defense, they'd insist that PP be the designated offensive coordinator for each of their opponents. Paul did for opposing defensive coordinators what they themselves couldn't do . . . . reduce UConn's offense to non-existent.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
God, so true. Many likes if I could Nelson. The Dude mailed it in over his three years. So Disappointing

If, by mailing it in, we mean working 7 days a week and producing bad results. Few here put in the time/effort that he did in their own jobs. Results are what they are, but mailing it in isn't really the right term.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Nice to see Des self-effacing opening line by throwing in a Donovan McNabb reference in the first sentence. Gotta appreciate a reporter who can laugh at himself.

Mind-numbing quotes from PP. I understand that he probably doesn't have every play memorized but he glosses over the obvious mistakes and blown games. He sounds like it was just another batch of memories. So glad he is gone.

Reaction Score
Amen! You may admire P the man and respect his career but I can't fathom anyone on this board not sharing that sentiment.

True enough!

Not a mean spirited guy, but a dreadful HC who came back to the college game completely out of touch. We all know it (and Burton knew it) - unfortunately the overpaid, empty suit former AD couldn't figure that out.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I thought for quite a while that P wasn't a mean spirited guy. Found out that I was dead wrong from a few different sources.

Reaction Score
Anyone know why Paul Pasqualoni's Twitter handle still has him as the head coach of UConn Football? Granted Coach P. probably doesn't know what Twitter is and didn't make the account in the first place. Nevertheless, someone in the university marketing department (that set it up for him) should take it down. I mean he was fired in September after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom