Notre Dame @ Syracuse - 1/05/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Notre Dame @ Syracuse - 1/05/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I guess the whole team and coach was too shook about that game-tieing three by Lewis. They haven’t scored in the overtime.

I declare Kiara Lewis the ESPNW player of the week.
Nope, Kyla Irwin :)

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
On paper, this was a solid win for The Orange Women.

Reaction Score
Epic Meltdown by the Irish. At one point ND was ahead 58-49. Next thing you know they are down 71-60 in OT. 22-2 run, mainly with Vaughn on the Bench. Honestly no real excuse for how poorly they closed out the game. A pure joy to watch.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She does that to just about every coach at the end of the game... at least in the games that I watch
I thought it was her M.O. when they lose, which was obviously the case today, but only if the opposition is Geno or Walz.

Yup, a true HOFer :rolleyes:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What a tragic loss for Muffet. Not only did she lose the game, but she lost to a MALE head coach who has TWO male assistants. Such humiliation! She just set back the fight for gender equality by a couple of centuries.

trying not to laugh.gif

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
She does that to just about every coach at the end of the game... at least in the games that I watch
The thing is Quentin is one of the few coaches that pregame chats Muffet up and talks to her off the court. That kind of blow by at the end means she probably buried one of the few coaches that remain friendly with her. I too am interested to see the post game presser to see how many of her charges she leaves with tread marks.

Reaction Score
He should have iron-gripped her hand like Walz did when he told her off at the ACC tournament that one time.

Is there a video of this out there? asking for a friend

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It's getting to the point Muffet may start sneaking some itching powder during the handshake line.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
As I was watching the game, I was thinking of how Syracuse was really disappointing me with the way they were playing. I am glad they won the game. More than glad.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
ok, I scoured the web, ND and Syracuse and I did find this sentence in the article posted here:

"Fighting Irish coach Muffet McGraw declined an interview request for her thoughts on the game."

So sadly, we do not get to hear or see MM at her best. :oops:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
ok, I scoured the web, ND and Syracuse and I did find this sentence in the article posted here:

"Fighting Irish coach Muffet McGraw declined an interview request for her thoughts on the game."

So sadly, we do not get to hear or see MM at her best. :oops:
Sounds as if Muffet fell on her tongue. Probably a good thing considering she'd probably blame every player and every coach this time. I wonder if they will be any postgame presser from her for the rest of the season?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom