Northwestern PG leaves the ball on the court to tie shoe | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Northwestern PG leaves the ball on the court to tie shoe

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
I have successfully tracked down the Meghan Gardler play. What do you do when you can't find a clip? Check to see if UConnHuskyGames.com has the whole game!

If you start watching from this spot, you'll see Meghan's hair get jostled a little as she corrals a defensive rebound. The famous hair-fixing three-pointer occurs immediately thereafter. Then, skip ahead to the 1:09:10 mark to hear Rebecca break down the play. :)

Reaction Score
I have successfully tracked down the Meghan Gardler play. What do you do when you can't find a clip? Check to see if UConnHuskyGames.com has the whole game!

If you start watching from this spot, you'll see Meghan's hair get jostled a little as she corrals a defensive rebound. The famous hair-fixing three-pointer occurs immediately thereafter. Then, skip ahead to the 1:09:10 mark to hear Rebecca break down the play. :)

Hehehehe...thanks for the vid! I didn't remember that at all...cool as a cucumber.

Reaction Score
In her defense, the defensive player knocked her arse-over-teacups and should have been charged for a foul. imho

I respectfully disagree with you on this. The moment, she placed the ball down to tie her shoes, it's a loose ball and fair game. The Rutgers player got to the ball about the same time and even though there was some body contact, that was no foul. Just two players fighting for a loose ball. As a ref, if I would have saw that in front of me, there is no foul and a good play on the defenders end to take advantage of a lapse of judgment play.

Reaction Score
That Northwestern point guard is Ashley Deary, who's actually an excellent player. Averaged over 4 steals per game last season, about 3.6 this year as a senior. Really quick hands at poking away balls, apparently not so much at tying shoes.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Hey ref, could you hold this ball for me? I've an itch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom