2024 Recruiting: - Nike EYBL Peach Jam | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Nike EYBL Peach Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Those are the 5 I want too. Feels awesome to have so many choices these days!!!
Id leave one scholly open for a transfer or a possible Cooper Flagg reclass.

Reaction Score
I'm just saying you have a very fragile ego. Not every back and forth is a roast or personal attack. This one was a personal attack though, so feel free to take offense
And you contribute to a sewer culture here. The name calling and ad hominem attacks describe you in part. Such as telling people what they heard or didn’t hear, see or didn’t see. The level of arrogance is breathtaking. Please pretty please put me on ignore and I’ll be happy to do the same. This discussion is over for me.

Reaction Score
And you contribute to a sewer culture here. The name calling and ad hominem attacks describe you in part. Such as telling people what they heard or didn’t hear, see or didn’t see. The level of arrogance is breathtaking. Please pretty please put me on ignore and I’ll be happy to do the same. This discussion is over for me.
Yay!!

Reaction Score
Hard pass, I don't use the ignore feature. It makes this site unreadable

Reaction Score

You can just ignore him on your own and then we can all get over the hissy fit together. Please and thanks.

Reaction Score
I thought this was a good article about the current state of at least part of the game. I think it strikes a nice balance of how no one is going to feel sorry for coaches but also there are some things to tweak with transfers and recruiting.

NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. — Dan Hurley might’ve been the happiest man in the gym last week at Nike’s Peach Jam, the premier basketball recruiting event of the year, as he basked in the afterglow of a national championship. And why not? Five-star prospects perk up a bit more these days when the Connecticut coach slides into a courtside seat at their games.

But even Hurley felt an enormous sense of relief that the spring and summer evaluation season was finally winding down.

“With the propensity for players to look for greener pastures, it’s disconcerting to be on the road recruiting as much as we are,” he said. “You don’t know what you’re coming back to. We’re all paranoid, and I’d be a lot happier on campus, on the court — less recruiting days, more time on the court with my team.”

“The schedule is just crazy,” Rutgers coach Steve Pikiell said. “July used to be a crazy month; now every month seems to be kind of crazy. And you’re away from your family a lot, so it puts a lot of pressure on them.”

Reaction Score
Another CIAC Connecticut hooper to keep an eye on is London Jemison from Northwest Catholic. He reclassed to '25 and is playing against the '24's, he'll be at St. Thomas More this coming season...

Expressions Elite Basketball on Twitter: "@ExpressionsBall 2025 6’9” @londonjemison #In❌WeTrust @shakyhoops https://post original url/i2pHbUQM3X" / Twitter

Got an offer from Virginia...

London Jemison on Twitter: "Blessed to receive an offer from the University of Virginia! https://post original url/CRuqw5SUxk" / Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom