2020 Recruiting: - Niels Lane Visiting | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Niels Lane Visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
It may not be written as a hard news post but it is usually pretty good news guidance and most well meaning people can easily figure it out. How many posts would we have here if hard news was the selection criteria?
When I say beautiful weather in Storrs, when a guy is on a OV, one can conclude the visit is going well and there is a good chance a player will commit soon. But, it's up to the player to make that announcement and there’s always a chance it could change or my information tainted with wishful thinking . I do my best to mitigate that possibility. However, if one follows the spirit of the dam break, paradigm shift and beautiful weather - one will know pretty much what’s up.

Update - I will STOP!

My man, I find you entertaining but your shtick is old. If you have credible info either spit it out for all to read, continue to share it with the select few you PM or keep it to yourself. At this point your puns are nothing more than thread cloggers and the equivalent to the guy in High School who got voted "Talks Most, Says Least".

Reaction Score
My man, I find you entertaining but your shtick is old. If you have credible info either spit it out for all to read, continue to share it with the select few you PM or keep it to yourself. At this point your puns are nothing more than thread cloggers and the equivalent to the guy in High School who got voted "Talks Most, Says Least".

Chief doesnt clog threads Chaters clog threads. By responding the way you did you are clogging thread. If you like Chiefs comments give him a thumds up, if not please ignore and stop clogging threads.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Chief doesnt clog threads Chaters clog threads. By responding the way you did you are clogging thread. If you like Chiefs comments give him a thumds up, if not please ignore and stop clogging threads.

My bad. Finish your Kool-Aid.

tenor (2).gif

Blink twice or give double "thumds" up if you're OK but need help.

Reaction Score
Please stop. You’re just prolonging the nonsense.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Bad news: Lane isn't coming here.
Good news: Lane isn't coming here because he knows Jackson to UConn is almost done.
Best news - this thread of Chief00, Fishy, BL, so called Chaters and others carrying on will end
Back to UConn MBB
Lane not coming here, to me, signals good news about another, more desirable recruit has indicated that he is heading to Storrs. If not, maybe someone flashed a guarantee to Lane that includes playing time or God forbid - money!!
I wish Lane good fortune on his recruitment
There is a possibility that a nose picker in Syracuse might be looking for an alternative to a kid named Jackson

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Lane cancelling makes me nervous when we don't have an official commitment from Jackson. I'm sure the staff told him, which I hope he appreciates. But if Jackson gets flipped to Cuse we may now be screwed.

Reaction Score
Some people are saying we're counting our chickens before they're hatched though...

That is exactly what we are doing. But at least they aren't goose eggs like the goose eggs the 'cuse are going to put up recruiting with an 80 year old coach.

Reaction Score
i
Read the tea leaves here.

i believe that Lane will be a really good player and I would love to have gotten him.That being said it indicates we are likely to get Jackson. I will be happy when he signs . the possibility seems very likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psttc

Top Bottom