Nick Timberlake to Kansas | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Nick Timberlake to Kansas

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I've only seen limited televised game footage of Ross (and quite a bit of highlight reels, which granted need to be taken with a grain of salt) but I firmly believe that every additional minute if game time he receives before January will pay significant dividends in March. This may turn out to our benefit for what we get from this kid alone.

Reaction Score
I would imagine we're way behind on anyone you'll find on any top transfer list. Ingram is gonna be joining Timberlake any day now at Kansas from the sound of things. At this point I imagine it'll have to be a guy with some UConn connections if it's a top transfer
Hopefully someone like that exists!

Reaction Score
This has helped me make the mental transition from following this type of thing as a "transfer" to more how I follow free agency rumors (smokescreens, building leverage, using the media, etc.). Nothing inherently wrong with that, it's just a different construct that hadn't really set in for me. It'll end up working in our favor at some point, too.

Reaction Score
Just from checking the top 40 transfer portal entries on CBS:

Dalton Knecht
Aaron Estrada
Jaylon Tyson
Harrison Ingram

Names that match the skillset to a degree. I’m sure there are more and more realistic ones out there.
there are definitely more shooters that won't cost as much money in NIL. I would love it if Timberlake came to UConn, but only at the correct price. I wouldn't like it if he made more than members of last year's national championship team.

This isn't going to break UConn, everything will be fine folks.

Reaction Score
Just start Stewart. We won’t repeat. But it’ll pay off in the long run

Reaction Score
Stop. This is a Syracuse level response. We are not the, "they picked another school for the money" program. No one here has any idea why he picked Kansas.
Damn, out of the two of you I really expected HuskyHawk to be the first one to chime in with this type of comment. Glad I couldn't bet on this.

Reaction Score
futurama-bender.gif

Reaction Score
Damn, out of the two of you I really expected HuskyHawk to be the first one to chime in with this type of comment. Glad I couldn't bet on this.
Maybe if you could’ve, you could have chipped in to UConns NIL fund.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don’t really care we lost the recruit, I’m more concerned we lost the credibility of the matrim wink.
Nice wink dude.
Nothing insiders can do when the coaches were played as well. @Zionn stated the staff was blindsided.

It will not be the only time. It could hurt short term. But bidding wars for players is not the best policy. Creates resentment.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I think it was my fault. I was in meetings most of the afternoon, got back to my office and saw this:

Capture.PNG

I guess he couldn't wait for me to return his call

Reaction Score
I figured it out. He had calamari instead of steak. Made his decision to never come to CT after that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom