Nice Sanogo article! | The Boneyard

Nice Sanogo article!

Reaction Score
Great article! I’m hoping he can leverage NIL big time and send the money back home! Then get drafted and build the hospital.

Reaction Score
I want him to be that center where the opposing team know from the start that their center WILL be in foul trouble all game. He's a load and I have to imagine he's going to take that next step this year and start initiating contact more and getting to the line consistently.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He just needs to use the glass more with his inside shooting.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow, English is his fourth language. That's insane.
And he's fluent in the other three.

Reaction Score
Does it say what languages he speaks? I'm assuming French, Bombara, English and some tribal dialect?

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Tremendous article about an incredibly dedicated young man. Kudos to the staff for getting this young man. I am kind of speechless after reading the entire article. He gives new meaning to the word motivation.

Reaction Score
Sanogo and his potential to be our number one option on offense is not being talked about enough, in my opinion.

Jackson will make a jump for sure, but I think Sanogo has the chance to make the biggest leap and be a All Big East performer this year. I predict he’ll average somewhere near 12 ppg and 8 rpg, and maybe even more gaudy numbers if he can really limit his fouling.

Reaction Score
I loved his game as a frosh and I love his potential. He stayed patient with the team and seized the moment when it was given to him. Some other guys would have packed it in and transferred.

He has really good feet when he's down low for a young guy. I've said it in the past. I'd be showing him tapes of Kevin McHale and Draymond Green. I think he could develop into somewhat of a hybrid of the two. It's a lofty goal, but you set goals real high so even if you fall short of greatness, you're still pretty darn good. And that would be enough to get this young man paid big in the future.

Reaction Score
Sanogo and his potential to be our number one option on offense is not being talked about enough, in my opinion.

Jackson will make a jump for sure, but I think Sanogo has the chance to make the biggest leap and be a All Big East performer this year. I predict he’ll average somewhere near 12 ppg and 8 rpg, and maybe even more gaudy numbers if he can really limit his fouling.
I say 15-8-3 Hes very talented offensively. If he can defend and stay on the court. These numbers are cake.

Reaction Score

Been saying since early last year, when he demonstrated some great off-balance touch within 10 feet, that he could become absolutely deadly in PnR sets

Just amazing the physical size he has access to already

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom