Next year's starting lineup | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Next year's starting lineup

Reaction Score
Perhaps I mis-understoood what was being stated earlier.

When it was said that she "does well against smaller or less athletic defenders." I thought it implied that she could not do these things against athletic defenders. IMO, this is not the case as more often or not the "lock down" defender is on her.

and it was said that "There are some stating that she is a good ball handler." IMO, this is not true. I think she is one of the better ball handlers for a shooting guard or small forward.

There is nothing wrong with calling a tree a tree, just don't call it a dandelion.

I felt the same way. Great post!!! The thing is -- if you don't agree with a couple of them you get demeaned. The funny thing is you get demeaned while their counterpoints have you shake your head - those points you brought up.

I mean the poster named bags had some legit issues with Lou in the past on other threads. No arguments there. But some of the others points on this thread from others. And when you call a tree a tree you also get labeled in some manner that you are being unfair?

Reaction Score
They are all golden children and princesses not just KLS. An unfair critique is diminishing her skills and BTW you don't get to pronounce your critique "fair" because it's not. The part of your critique that is most unfair is the part that says KLS only hits wide open shots-nothing could be further from the truth. Go and watch the FSU or Baylor or MD game and you will see KLS hitting very closely contested shots that was the difference in those games. This is a significant improvement in her game from last year and what has propelled her to AA status.

Great post!!!

Reaction Score
They are all golden children and princesses not just KLS. An unfair critique is diminishing her skills and BTW you don't get to pronounce your critique "fair" because it's not. The part of your critique that is most unfair is the part that says KLS only hits wide open shots-nothing could be further from the truth. Go and watch the FSU or Baylor or MD game and you will see KLS hitting very closely contested shots that was the difference in those games. This is a significant improvement in her game from last year and what has propelled her to AA status.

That's your opinion. You don't get to dictate what is fair and what is not. My assessment is fair. I commented on her short comings. Her skills are what they are. I am not diminishing anyone's ability by stating where improvement can be made. I've watched every game. I stand by my statement. Samuelson does not shoot well under contested shots. Yes. She is AA. She had doubled her points production and have added driving to the hole and some post scoring to her game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom