New school commitments by Transfers | Page 44 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

Reaction Score
Great landing spot for her. I was confused since she hadn't visited LSU unless she is comfortable deciding schools that way. I will be interested to see if she plays the wing there like some have alluded to. Not sure what Miami looks like next year, not super familiar with their roster.

Someone may be able to chime in on that.

Side note, I just continue to chuckle at all these 100% or 110% committed posts when most of them end up leaving after a year or two. What is the max % you can be committed?
Obviously....the selection process starts with...does the team wear Orange (Syracuse, Texas...Miami).:)

Reaction Score
Great landing spot for her. I was confused since she hadn't visited LSU unless she is comfortable deciding schools that way. I will be interested to see if she plays the wing there like some have alluded to. Not sure what Miami looks like next year, not super familiar with their roster.

Side note, I just continue to chuckle at all these 100% or 110% committed posts when most of them end up leaving after a year or two. What is the max % you can be committed?
Somebody has already committed 1000% to their school. I’ll be interested to see if somebody is willing to best that.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

I knew that photo she posted a few days ago with her in the Miami uniform and the caption "COMMITTTED" was an obvious clue; same photo she used to announce her decision. :p

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Maybe the kids think USC is South Carolina. Tricky.
The two "USC" programs are not only at the opposite ends of the country, but they're at opposite ends of the spectrum as well.
One is the national champ, the other finished in 10th place (5-12) last year in conference play. 12-16 overall. The So Cal Trojans WBB team has been a second tier team in the PC-12 for years. Their fan attendance at home games (The Galen Center) is putrid. Per their website, the average attendance for WBB games for 2021-2022 was 849. Their total for the season was 11,095. [Link] They are NEVER on local TV.
If you click on the "link", go to the very bottom.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I knew that photo she posted a few days ago with her in the Miami uniformed and the caption "COMMITTTED" was an obvious clue; same photo she used to announce her decision. :p
Yeah that was odd but I figured since she never visited. I'm friends with someone in the WBB office who helps coordinate all the recruiting visits, etc and she said she never visited but that she was in contact with LSU and Duke. I don't know if Duke had room or what but her best friend is on the team (Shayeann Day-Wilson).

Out of curiosity, any other major transfers left out there? Lost track at who is left.

Reaction Score
Yeah that was odd but I figured since she never visited. I'm friends with someone in the WBB office who helps coordinate all the recruiting visits, etc and she said she never visited but that she was in contact with LSU and Duke. I don't know if Duke had room or what but her best friend is on the team (Shayeann Day-Wilson).

Out of curiosity, any other major transfers left out there? Lost track at who is left.

Re, who's left. Haven't heard much buzz about Treasure Hunt, unless I missed it.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.
Piath.
She entered the portal.
Geno stated that she’s leaving.
Is she?
Haven’t heard a peep about a destination or visits.
Is entering portal a one way ticket?
What now for her?

Reaction Score
Maybe join the slew of others transfers to play in a wide open offense at FGCU perhaps?
She has the ability to do well in a FGCU system. Even though she had only decent numbers at UK I was hoping to see her at Mississippi State.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Lattimore making a show of her transfer is just sickening ....she's not even top caliber to be making this big of a fuss. Who cares where you go your not going to be the impact player at LSU for sure. Miami has Oldacre you could possibly play with but wont get far in the Tourney.
If she chooses LSU its because she wants to make the WNBA and being coach by mulkey increases those chances versus being coached by Katie Meier apologize if i spelled her name wrong .
:eek: Apparently you care enough to post about this twice.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Meanwhile, back at the ranch.
Piath.
She entered the portal.
Geno stated that she’s leaving.
Is she?
Haven’t heard a peep about a destination or visits.
Is entering portal a one way ticket?
What now for her?
It is still May-meaning players intending to transfer don't technically have to choose a new destination until August. The portal is not one way some players enter and decide to return to school as Emily Kiser of Michigan recently did. I believe the first summer session for UCONN begins today. If Piath intends to return she will likely have to participate in the first UCONN summer session.

Reaction Score
The two "USC" programs are not only at the opposite ends of the country, but they're at opposite ends of the spectrum as well.
One is the national champ, the other finished in 10th place (5-12) last year in conference play. 12-16 overall. The So Cal Trojans WBB team has been a second tier team in the PC-12 for years. Their fan attendance at home games (The Galen Center) is putrid. Per their website, the average attendance for WBB games for 2021-2022 was 849. Their total for the season was 11,095. [Link] They are NEVER on local TV.
If you click on the "link", go to the very bottom.
Yes, Destiny Littleton certainly should find plenty of PT on that team. The total fan attendance for their team is 11,095 and SC sold over 10,000 season's tickets. That will be a different kind of atmosphere for sure. I do wish Destiny great luck though. This is a chance to give her an option to play pro ball, even if it's not in the WNBA.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It is still May-meaning players intending to transfer don't technically have to choose a new destination until August. The portal is not one way some players enter and decide to return to school as Emily Kiser of Michigan recently did. I believe the first summer session for UCONN begins today. If Piath intends to return she will likely have to participate in the first UCONN summer session.
Thank for the info Coco.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Yes, Destiny Littleton certainly should find plenty of PT on that team. The total fan attendance for their team is 11,095 and SC sold over 10,000 season's tickets. That will be a different kind of atmosphere for sure. I do wish Destiny great luck though. This is a chance to give her an option to play pro ball, even if it's not in the NBA.
It definitely won't be in the NBA. ;)

Reaction Score
Eboni Walker to Ohio State. From ASU to Syracuse to Ohio State.

What % of commitment is she though? 100%, 110%, or 1000%. We’ve seen the spectrum of percentages also, upping the %commitment each time they “commit”. I do wish they would change it to 1 time transfer period. That would certainly make athletes think a little before they just jump in the portal.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this was already posted but interesting choice. I didn't watch a lot of UNLV but they gave Arizona fits in the tournament and it seems they are bringing back a lot of their talent

Reaction Score
Not sure if this was already posted but interesting choice. I didn't watch a lot of UNLV but they gave Arizona fits in the tournament and it seems they are bringing back a lot of their talent

I watched her during BIG 10 play. I agree it's interesting, but it also makes sense to me for the same reason. She can definitely fit in their style of play in my opinion.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You mean like Mompremier who left Mulkey's program at Baylor was developed by Meier and is playing in the WNBA vs K. Brown and L. Cox who are not?

20210313_234319.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom