NC State 2021-2022 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NC State 2021-2022

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
and where does Duke sit and how about High Point? I won't even ask about UNC... :rolleyes:

I'm here at Cameron awaiting the start of the exhibition game... I'll have a better idea in a few hours

Reaction Score
A bit of insight about the two transfers

That And-1 hollering will get her a tech. Lol. You can do that if you’re a man but they don’t want that emotion in the women’s game. :confused:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
That And-1 hollering will get her a tech. Lol. You can do that if you’re a man but they don’t want that emotion in the women’s game. :confused:
Depends on the team and the player honestly. Miss State got away with that stuff a lot.. which is where Hayes was last year.

SC never gets away with that behavior on the court. We're a "physical team" so refs watch our players like hawks and call out anything that's "aggressive". I'll never forget that time Kiki blocked a shot and glanced at a player for not even a half second and got a tech. For the rest of her college career whenever Kiki would block a shot she would immediately turn her head haha.. the speed at which she turned her head became a running joke on twitter at one point.

I've always liked Hayes and her mom loved SC so much (Hayes camped at SC twice) that I thought for sure she'd be a Gamecock.. but it didn't happen. Hayes and Johnson are going to be great players for NCSU in the long run.

Reaction Score
Depends on the team and the player honestly. Miss State got away with that stuff a lot.. which is where Hayes was last year.

SC never gets away with that behavior on the court. We're a "physical team" so refs watch our players like hawks and call out anything that's "aggressive". I'll never forget that time Kiki blocked a shot and glanced at a player for not even a half second and got a tech. For the rest of her college career whenever Kiki would block a shot she would immediately turn her head haha.. the speed at which she turned her head became a running joke on twitter at one point.

I've always liked Hayes and her mom loved SC so much (Hayes camped at SC twice) that I thought for sure she'd be a Gamecock.. but it didn't happen. Hayes and Johnson are going to be great players for NCSU in the long run.
Kiki is exactly who I was thinking about when I made that post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom