temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_3647.jpeg

Last edited:

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
General rule, if you are a better athlete than shooter you should probably shoot more 2s than 3s. Wish Solo would put it on the deck and get to the rim more.

Clingan’s FT shooting has to get better.

We definitely missed Castle some in this game. Hope he gets back soon. He’s the kind of player that makes it easier for everyone else.

Good to see Cam answer the bell the first time he was really “needed”.

Reaction Score
No game with that many fouls is fun to watch but we got the job done.

Cam is a ridiculously talented player.

Bench needs to step up and Clingan need to make FTs.
Yes, I forgot to mention Cam. He's just awesome offensively and gives us the best starting 5 in the country. Not too concerned about anything but if I want to be concerned in order it's Donovan's health, Donovan getting his ft's from below 50% to over 60%, and the bench.

Reaction Score
General rule, if you are a better athlete than shooter you should probably shoot more 2s than 3s. Wish Solo would put it on the deck and get to the rim more.

Clingan’s FT shooting has to get better.

We definitely missed Castle some in this game. Hope he gets back soon. He’s the kind of player that makes it easier for everyone else.

Good to see Cam answer the bell the first time he was really “needed”.
At least solo would take a shot. Ross and greek need to shoot or sit down.

Reaction Score
I liked the ball movement. I didn't like Clingan playing all those minutes. And I hate watching him get beat up.
100%. I really don't like seeing Clingan get beaten up like that against an unskilled team who plays really hard. I know coach is on a strict minutes plan with him but watching what was going on out there I wanted him out of the game.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
At least solo would take a shot. Ross and greek need to shoot or sit down.
Yeah I would like them to get more aggressive in general too. Greek was wide open and swung it to Karaban who had a player on him on one play.

xclamations

Portal Kombat III
Reaction Score
Hey gang. My bullet points of tonight's game:

Hope Castle only misses this game.
Dolo ball! Played pretty solid in my eyes.
Really looking forward to Stewart too. Gonzaga didn't recruit him? The hell.

Killa Cam! Im a believer.
3pt shot% better tonight. Right on time for Indiana.

4 of 5 starters really need to be on the floor with 4 minutes left up 32? (injury precautions. & Clingan winces not longer after i said this out loud i swear)

Could this team somehow be a better passing team than last season? it's too soon but it looks like it could be as good, i hope.

sunday

Reaction Score
Clingan's Free Throws are going to be a huge problem. He cannot be a 50% FT shooter if we want to win another title
Really disappointed in this so far, and I don't think it's too early to say this is going to be a concern and that he should have improved much more than this in the offseason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom