Mississippi St (13) @ Missouri - 1/09/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mississippi St (13) @ Missouri - 1/09/20

Who will win this game?

• Missouri

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Sloppy second half. The pressure from Missouri really got MSU ought of sorts. Poor decisions on trying to break the press caused some easy baskets. MSU also got taken off the dribble too much with lazy help rotation.

Reaction Score
I've never seen Missouri press before, so I wonder if we practiced that.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Sorry we weren't around for much commentary here, but we hired a new football coach today. That's a pretty big deal for an SEC school.

I watched on replay. Things to like, things to work on, easy win on the road. I'll take it.

South Carolina legit scares me. Playing very well right now.

Reaction Score
Sorry we weren't around for much commentary here, but we hired a new football coach today. That's a pretty big deal for an SEC school.

I watched on replay. Things to like, things to work on, easy win on the road. I'll take it.

South Carolina legit scares me. Playing very well right now.
South Carolina should scare any team. I see them as a potential national champion.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Well... Baylor just drenched UConn so Baylor should scare anyone too.

I agree South Carolina is on a whole nother level right now. Boston is getting her boards and blocks too easily. Wonder if there's any team that could make her not dominate so easily.

I used to think we scored by getting the best player from the class of 2019 with Rickea, and in the last 10 games she's been living up to her hype. She's been doing everything well....even rebounding hard, and her weaving through traffic for shots - and is still able to shoot on the plus side of 50 percent shows her talent. But I think Boston might end up in the end to be the best overall player from the class of '19.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nothing to say lol this game won’t be close.

I did not mind Missouri or Sophie that much.

thought they were entertaining and admired their edge.

Sophie was a great villain.

Reaction Score
I flipped the channel earlier while watching the Baylor UCONN game. promise had a very nice segment in the first half. If MSU could get her into better shape and get her some more minutes, that will help the post play significantly. Beautiful hook shot. You can see the potential.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom