Mississippi St (13) @ Missouri - 1/09/20

Who will win this game?

• Missouri

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Columbia, MO - 7:00 PM ET
TV: SEC Network (Eric Frede, Tamika Catchings)

Video stream:

Audio:

Live stats:

Missouri beat LSU in their last game. Does MSU have to worry?

Reaction Score
Mississippi State seems to have settled on a starting five of J Carter, C Bibby, R Jackson, J Danberry, and M Taylor. X Wiggins has been the only consistent backup the last few games. Y Morris has also settled in as the backup post. After that it is a complete crapshoot. For example a couple of games ago J Hemingway was the first player off the bench. Against Georgia she didn’t play. Overall he said he is letting performance in practice and matchups dictate things. Obviously they should be highly favored against Missouri especially with Missouri’s lack of size. The biggest concern is whether Missouri starts hitting threes as Mississippi State hasn’t been consistently guarding the perimeter very well.

Reaction Score
What happened to the old BY that I loved with all my old pals @MSUFan2003 @Jmsdawg @GoDawgs4 to offer insight and thought on this heck, I would even settle for my SC colleagues, @SCspur @cockhrnleghrn @Gamecockfan77 to offer thoughts on the Pummeling that we hope Mizzou suffers. Nothing? Crickets? Apathy? Say it ain’t so....:oops:
This game scares me. Mizzou always give us a tough game And you just do not know what our team will produce for a given game. We are more talented and should win but as Mildawg said, this team is like a box of chocolates you just do not know what you get for a particular game.

Reaction Score
60C4DB1F-C887-48DD-AD3A-B6D01E61F17E.jpeg

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Will be rooting for Mizz to help give SC an early leg up in the SEC. Now that Sophie’s gone, I don’t have as much vitriol towards the Tigers even with them having two Gamecock transfers on their bench. Hopes aside, I see MSU giving the Tigers a pretty decent beat down tonight.

Reaction Score
I hope our press is a problem for their PGs. Missouri must make a lot of 3s to win games. They cooled off a lot in the 2nd half of the LSU game and could have lost.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What happened to the old BY that I loved with all my old pals @MSUFan2003 @Jmsdawg @GoDawgs4 to offer insight and thought on this heck, I would even settle for my SC colleagues, @SCspur @cockhrnleghrn @Gamecockfan77 to offer thoughts on the Pummeling that we hope Mizzou suffers. Nothing? Crickets? Apathy? Say it ain’t so....:oops:
All in all, it's a commentary on how a soft nonconference schedule and a weak SEC have left only a precious handful of games to get excited about.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
All in all, it's a commentary on how a soft nonconference schedule and a weak SEC have left only a precious handful of games to get excited about.
Yup, and while a very few people are happy about the PAC12 top teams and depth of teams, I am saddened as the fans (or lack of fans) make this forum less fun. We need the ACC and SEC teams to up their talent and competitiveness to get the quality posters back involved. I mean we have 1 Stanford fan, 2 Oregon State fans, 1 Northwest fan and nothing....add in the fact 3 of those 4 are really nice, I can’t get too amped up. I miss my MSU and SC fan debates...:oops:

Reaction Score
Yup, and while a very few people are happy about the PAC12 top teams and depth of teams, I am saddened as the fans (or lack of fans) make this forum less fun. We need the ACC and SEC teams to up their talent and competitiveness to get the quality posters back involved. I mean we have 1 Stanford fan, 2 Oregon State fans, 1 Northwest fan and nothing....add in the fact 3 of those 4 are really nice, I can’t get too amped up. I miss my MSU and SC fan debates...:oops:
And a few Oregon fans plus an Arizona State fan!

Reaction Score
We are still here, it is just difficult to thump our chest without an elite player on our team. We miss VV and Big Tee. My hope is we can develop an elite team for this year and look our for us the next few years as our really good players develop into elite status. In the mean time, I can root for my second team, BEAT BAYLOR!

Reaction Score
I am a little side-tracked with the Mike Leach hire, but I will be ready for the game with Mizzou.

Reaction Score

oh don’t worry the rivalry will reunite on January 20th!!

Reaction Score
There is a lot of irony here talking about conferences.

Reaction Score
Good choice by Missouri to let Blackwell take the ball up the floor.

Reaction Score
Looks like Rickea is putting it together. A lot more comfortable looking.

Reaction Score
Once you take away Missouri's 3 point shot, they can't do much else on offense.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Whenever you get stuck in the mud and can't dribble your way out of it, like Missouri you're in trouble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom