OT: - Messi to Miami | The Boneyard

OT: Messi to Miami

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
All credit in the World to his wife who stressed raising their children in the safest Nation on the Planet. Finally, someone who realized there is no amount of money that can replace that.

Reaction Score
Didn’t the Saudis offer him hundreds of millions to play in their league? Unlike the PGA I guess he didn’t take that dirty money.

Reaction Score
Didn’t the Saudis offer him hundreds of millions to play in their league? Unlike the PGA I guess he didn’t take that dirty money.

Try billion.

N'Golo Kante is getting $100m/yr to go over there. They just have so much money it's insane.

Reaction Score
didn’t lillard say if he was to be traded it would have to be miami ?

we all know the appeal

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
All credit in the World to his wife who stressed raising their children in the safest Nation on the Planet. Finally, someone who realized there is no amount of money that can replace that.

She made a great choice to come to the USA, but then she ruined it by picking Florida.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He's coming to the USA, you know?

He's from Argentina and the highest bidder was Saudi Arabia. I'll buy you a first class ticket tonight to either one of those if you stay for the length of whatever his MLS contract is. And if you're that disgruntled, why are you here?

We may be a s^it show at times but you know where the door is.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Umm, the US is the 129th safest country.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He's from Argentina and the highest bidder was Saudi Arabia. I'll buy you a first class ticket tonight to either one of those if you stay for the length of whatever his MLS contract is. And if you're that disgruntled, why are you here?

I believe in continuous improvement. You don't.

Reaction Score

Tell Edith to go get you a beer because you're thirsty after yelling at Meathead about loving the US of A.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Tell Edith to go get you a beer because you're thirsty after yelling at Meathead about loving the US of A.

One of my favorite places to eat as a kid was the Arthur Treacher's in Danbury with my WWII Veteran Grandfather. Never really paid attention to your posts, John, but always got a good vibe when I saw your profile pic. No more. You know where the door is too, right?

And before this takes on a life of it's own, I pray that in my time here on this board I've somehow proven that my love for my Country doesn't take away from the fact that I have love for everyone on this planet, hold no prejudice and donate to causes across all spectrums..

This will be my last post in this thread.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
One of my favorite places to eat as a kid was the Arthur Treacher's in Danbury with my Grandfather. Never really paid attention to your posts, John, but always git a good vibe when I saw your profile pic. You know where the door is too, right?
You know dissent is legal in America right? Some people say that's a cornerstone and strength of the US.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Well, the good news is this thread didn't get Extremely Weird For No Reason!

Reaction Score

I cant honestly tell if you are serious or this is a piss take.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom