McDonald's AA Game | Page 5 | The Boneyard

McDonald's AA Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Agree. Kiah will be our starting senior center and I'd push her minutes up to at least 30+ as likely. Right now she's averaging 18.6 minutes a game, 7.2 boards, 4.4 pts. and 2.3 blocks. We all know she is a rebounding, shot blocking titan and undoubtedly the 3rd, 4th or 5th scoring option next year. However, with more minutes and a better opportunity to get into the flow of the game offensively, I'd up her points next year into the 13-15 range. She'll be collecting a lot more O rebounds and getting fouled a lot more, and she happens to be an excellent foul shooter with a .756 avg.

Kiah is a double-double waiting to happen every night. My guess, she'll average 13 pts., 4 blocks and 12 boards. Given the surrounding cast members, that'll be more than adequate! :)
I am not sure I would put her in the 13 ppg range, but I agree with the rest. It has been a while because for the last 8 years center has been filled by Charles followed by Dolson, but if you go back before that we had J.Moore and Schuey neither of whom provided a lot off points but did combine for 4 NCs between them.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
I am not sure I would put her in the 13 ppg range, but I agree with the rest. It has been a while because for the last 8 years center has been filled by Charles followed by Dolson, but if you go back before that we had J.Moore and Schuey neither of whom provided a lot off points but did combine for 4 NCs between them.
I think she'll double her current 4.4 ppg output just based on added minutes, that will be enhanced by what I'm certain will be CD's and Marisa's hyper focus on developing Kiah's offensive game further in the off season. Then I'm throwing on 4-5 more made FT's per game due to the added minutes/activity and getting fouled more on O board putbacks and that brings me to the 13 ppg range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom