LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 22 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shematsi and Trasi will not be here next year. Of course trasi will be out of eligibility.

Reaction Score
Petty has some potential but extremely raw and has no experience.

I am enjoying Ware, smooth passes and no dumb lobs.

Shematsi and Trasi will ride the bench this year. My god

Reaction Score
Shematsi and Trasi will not be here next year. Of course trasi will be out of eligibility.
We have enough players to weed them out the lineup. I like Trasi more than Shemasti. But they both bring nothing

Reaction Score
Petty has some potential but extremely raw and has no experience.

I am enjoying Ware, smooth passes and no dumb lobs.

Shematsi and Trasi will ride the bench this year. My god
If I had to be honest and not biased. Petty is ahead of Aifuwa to me.

Reaction Score
I'm gonna have to question Mulkey's thought process if Ware doesnt get more minutes moving forward.

Reaction Score
If Trasi can actually hit a shot. She would be okay. She got looks all night. And bricked

Reaction Score
Ware is so ahead of her game. Them passes would have been successful with better players

Reaction Score
Ware needs more minutes

Even Kim is yelling at Petty because the pass was there. She didnt look for the ball.

Reaction Score
In 9 minutes Ware has 9 points 3 assists and a steal.

I personally think Petty/Newby are more valuable in the post than Aifuwa

Reaction Score
My only take is. We go further with Ware playing more. By conference play. Or mid conference play. You’ll see the amount of growth.

Everything else is the same. Newby and Gusters can start permanently.

Petty should be the next Big up.

Shemasti can ride the bench. Trasi can maybe see some time if she stop bricking.

Pointer will always be Pointer. But she needs help or it’s gonna be harder for her to score

Reaction Score
In 9 minutes Ware has 9 points 3 assists and a steal.

I personally think Petty/Newby are more valuable in the post than Aifuwa
I swear we will have the same direction of statements posted at the same time lol

Reaction Score
Pointer, Cherry, Payne, Newby and Gusters looked very good together. We are missing size at the 3 but with how bad Awa and Shematsi have played, you have to go smaller.

Not saying give up on Faustine but she is being out played. Gusters needs the minutes moving forward more than her. This is her 5th year and Gusters is young with not much experience.

Reaction Score
I look forward to seeing more of Bartlett in the future. She is coming off a knee injury but look forward to see how she develops.

Reaction Score
I look forward to seeing more of Bartlett in the future. She is coming off a knee injury but look forward to see how she develops.
I seen her get the passes Ware made to her easy.

I will say this. Kim gonna have to test Ware and Petty more with the early rotation. A lot of our players that are playing are not gelling together. Payne actually did good.

Reaction Score
I seen her get the passes Ware made to her easy.

I will say this. Kim gonna have to test Ware and Petty more with the early rotation. A lot of our players that are playing are not gelling together. Payne actually did good.
They should be able to win the first game handily but that 2nd game vs FGCU is gonna say a lot about the team and about individual players.

I think its becoming more obvious some of the seniors Kim was hoping would step up just arent good and will have to play the younger kids sooner than later.

On a side note, where is Grace Hall? She injured again? Was really excited about her.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
The truth be told, the game was a dumpster fire the first 10-15 minutes but they were excellent the last 5 minutes. Its gonna be a bumpy year although I think some things will get sorted out in a couple months.

I expect growing pains but its extremely evident how hard the talent is lacking in areas.
Well, the good news is that LSU has an entire nonconference schedule that, with only one lone exception, is basically exhibition-caliber. Plenty of room for error while traversing through growing pains.

Reaction Score
Well, the good news is that LSU has an entire nonconference schedule that, with only one lone exception, is basically exhibition-caliber. Plenty of room for error while traversing through growing pains.
Kim gets a lot of grunt for her scheduling and rightfully so at times but this team desperately needs the time to gel. Most of the girls played matchup zones for years and now is learning to play straight man to man. Offense is a bit different but They are getting good looks . Issue is I dont think LSU has the shooters to make it more times than not.

FGCU, Iowa State and Missouri State though are gonna be tough. Kim will probably get them fired up but we really have a lot of issues to work out. Maybe they surprise me. I think these exhibition games said a lot about some kids though.

I came away liking Pointer, Cherry, Newby, Gusters, Petty, Ware and Payne. The rest.... honestly did not impress in these cupcake exhibitions whatsoever. If they can't perform verse these teams Idk how they can expect to get time moving forward. I was not expecting Trasi or Shemtasi to be this bad, its probably the most confusing thing to me so far. What did they do this offseason?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I really like Ware. She needs to play more, if not start.

Reaction Score
@SECbbfan24 I'm with you on Grace Hall. I wonder if she's healthy. Because yeah. She's another player with a national ranking. Seems like those are the ones that are showing out.

Ware was a 5 star before the rankings measurements changed. I can see why she was there though.

I think Kim gonna let that seniority go. Because after this year. We are literally gonna be starting over basically.

Possibly with Freshmen (if(big if) we grab Flau'jae) and transfers taking over

Reaction Score
@SECbbfan24 I'm with you on Grace Hall. I wonder if she's healthy. Because yeah. She's another player with a national ranking. Seems like those are the ones that are showing out.

Ware was a 5 star before the rankings measurements changed. I can see why she was there though.

I think Kim gonna let that seniority go. Because after this year. We are literally gonna be starting over basically.

Possibly with Freshmen (if(big if) we grab Flau'jae) and transfers taking over
I hope we land Flaujae, we need talent badly at guard.

I am curious if we hear back this week about Morris. Mikesell was granted immediate eligibility today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom