LSU Basketball 21-22 | Page 24 | The Boneyard

LSU Basketball 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kim definitely didn't go back to Trasi after the first stretch. Shemasti getting garbage time. She definitely see what we see lol

Reaction Score
Overall I’m pleased. It’s first game but they continue to get better each time they go out which is all we can ask for.
Payne is that difference maker. I'm actually not afraid of the smaller lineup. Pointer, Payne and Cherry are good defenders. Cherry can guard any team's best guard or taller guards. Saw it last year at times.

Reaction Score
Goes check my instagram. Only to see the that she committed. She was someone I really want. The transfer portal gonna look nice as well. Especially if teams don’t make them freshmen happy or push away a good vet for them.

Reaction Score
Goes check my instagram. Only to see the that she committed. She was someone I really want. The transfer portal gonna look nice as well. Especially if teams don’t make them freshmen happy or push away a good vet for them.
They are definitely going to use the portal. Kim has used the hell out of it in recent years. She has certainly positioned this roster to be flipped around dramatically in terms of talent.

While I expect Flaujae and SaMyah to play often next year they are definitely gonna get some experience from the portal.

Its amazing what has happened for this program in the last 6 months.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Happy Season 10 GIF by The Voice

Reaction Score
This team next year is gonna be close to elite.
Not gonna go that far (I consider elite top 8 teams ish) but the talent pool will be dramatically better than anything we have had over the last 8-9 years under Nikki. They will be very good. And they arent finished either until we see what is available in the portal.

If they get Williams on board and maybe Sammie Wagner, then we are talking...

Great first recruiting class. I know they wanted VanSlooten but this is still great. None of these kids would have considered LSU until Kim came.

Reaction Score
Not gonna go that far (I consider elite top 8 teams ish) but the talent pool will be dramatically better than anything we have had over the last 8-9 years under Nikki. They will be very good. And they arent finished either until we see what is available in the portal.

If they get Williams on board and maybe Sammie Wagner, then we are talking...

Great first recruiting class. I know they wanted VanSlooten but this is still great. None of these kids would have considered LSU until Kim came.
Lol kinda why I said close. 13-16ish range. I’m hoping this class can be enough to pull Williams on board. Once Kim arrived. I felt like she had to catch up on recruiting. Kinda why I was iffy on why things were taking so long to get rolling. Having a decent class to work with I think is what can lure Williams.

Seeing Barker at Georgia was a huge plus lol

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
;Turned on Tenn game on SECN and Nikki Vargas is one of the Announcers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom