OT: - LiAngelo Ball, two other UCLA players arrested in China for shoplifting | The Boneyard

OT: LiAngelo Ball, two other UCLA players arrested in China for shoplifting

Reaction Score

Will make a good story line for their reality tv show next season.

Reaction Score
L O L. LaVar Ball's empire won't reach too far now.

Reaction Score
This is really bad. The last thing you want to happen when you are in another country is get in trouble with the law. Who knows how this shakes out, but It does not sound good at all.

Reaction Score
UCLA: We'd like to thank Lavar Ball for negotiating for the release of our players. They meant no harm, but aren't used to people making them pay for stuff.

Lavar Ball: We are excited to announce that LiAngelo has left UCLA and will be playing professionally in China for the rest of this season.

Reaction Score
Please, please, please God, let there be corporeal punishment included in the sentence. Like getting their butts caned like that moron American kid in Singapore who got caught spray painting cars.

Reaction Score
UCLA: We'd like to thank Lavar Ball for negotiating for the release of our players. They meant no harm, but aren't used to people making them pay for stuff.

Lavar Ball: We are excited to announce that LiAngelo has left UCLA and will be playing professionally in China for the rest of this season.

OMG that would be a steal for any team in China :oops:

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This is really bad. The last thing you want to happen when you are in another country is get in trouble with the law. Who knows how this shakes out, but It does not sound good at all.

Everyone at both schools should be fired.

Setting foot in that country is the stupidest thing you can possibly do.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I’m sure the last thing China wants is an incident over these kids, so I expect they’ll be released.

But holy crap. How stupid are those kids? Could they have picked a worse place to commit a felony?

And now LaVar says he will hold a press conference....he may get them shot.

Reaction Score
Everyone at both schools should be fired.

Setting foot in that country is the stupidest thing you can possibly do.
That is an incredibly ignorant statement to make. Have you been to China? For those who, you know, obey the law, it is a fantastic place to visit. China is a country full of culture, amazing scenery, great food and nice people. Then again, I don't just sit there and judge a place, I have actually lived there for 22 months. But do not ask just me, check out the nearly 100 million people per year who visit the country. Are they making a stupid choice too?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom