Latest AP Rankings | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Latest AP Rankings

Reaction Score
I second you, Nan. But loneycafe had a point in rolling his eyes at CONN78SEJ's attribution of UConn's loss in Raleigh to UNC rather than to the Wolfpack.
Aah, I think all those mountain folk are pretty much the same anyway.:p

Reaction Score
Minus South Carolina and Stanford, that top five is pretty impressive. UCLA and Colorado making the top four. Huge accomplishment for those two programs, especially Colorado. Well done.

Reaction Score
Now, especially after Azzi news, Uconn appears to be destined to stay in the rear all season long.....

Reaction Score
But State beat UConn head to head, they should be ranked higher in my opinion.
UConn got punished, NC State got rewarded, as it should be. I don't have any problem with their rankings with respect to each other.

Reaction Score
Not that rankings really matter, but how is Iowa ahead of UConn this week? Make it make sense.
Let’s not fuss about where we are positioned/ranked at this time, mainly because we’ve already lost one game, and now we’re down one player who was available at the beginning of the season. Instead, let us concentrate on who we have, and how they can positively impact the team‘s efforts in winning. The Big East. Final Four. National Championship! Go Huskies!!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
to each his/her own...........for me, at this point in the season it's as interesting as yesterday's weather..........:rolleyes:
You…just…Don‘t…get…it! The thread is about the current rankings of where writers and coaches would rank the teams yet you want to say it is a wasted of time and want to tell all of us that. Here’s an idea, as the thread seems irrelevant to you, just refrain from posting on it.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I can't tell you how many times UNC and NC State get mixed up by people.

About 20 years ago, I was at a conference in Kansas City. The Big 12 Women's Tournament was being held at Kemper Arena and I decided to attend an evening session. This was one of the years when the Big 12 was dominant, with Oklahoma, Iowa State and Kansas State all ranked in the top 10.

At halftime of one of the games, I was talking with some fans of Kansas State. I was discussing NC State and Kay Yow and our proud program and one of the older ladies said "And they have such beautiful blue uniforms!". I looked at her like she was growing a second head and just stopped talking.

I had another reason for going to the Big 12 Tournament. For many years leading up to that, I had kept up an e-mail correspondence with Mechelle Voepel, and she offered to talk with me at the tournament if I attended. I thought it was nice of her to take a few minutes out of her busy schedule to discuss WCBB and NC State with me.
So...I bit the bullet and signed up for ESPN+ so I could watch the Wolfpack Women at the Paradise Jam and not just have the Wolfpack Radio Network broadcast. During the game, the color commentator referred to NC State as North Carolina.

Sigh.

Reaction Score
You…just…Don‘t…get…it! The thread is about the current rankings of where writers and coaches would rank the teams yet you want to say it is a wasted of time and want to tell all of us that. Here’s an idea, as the thread seems irrelevant to you, just refrain from posting on it.
I think you're onto something there.......no more comments from me about the rankings........have at it!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom