Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

Reaction Score
If we took all three, I'd imagine someone would want to leave... There's only so many minutes to go around. We're not going 13 deep let alone 10 deep.

Exactly. If the staff believes in Solo and Stewart, there’s no need to bring in both Mahaney and Brea. I’m all for bringing in as much talent as possible but since we’re a program built on culture, we can’t just recruit over everyone. We’ll be going 9 deep at most…how do you keep a rotation of Diarra, Nowell, Ball, Mahaney, Brea, Stewart, McNeeley, Karaban, Johnson, and Reed all happy?

Reaction Score
You can now hire an agent that's both NCAA and NBA certified and he can help with the draft process without forgoing NCAA eligibility
Karaban had an agent before the season was over. Hurley joked late in the season about how Castle's parents don't call him to complain about anything and his agent hadn't either. And then he laughed and said he didn't even know who Castle's agent is. So I guess it's very popular to have an agent these days while they're still playing.

Reaction Score

duke makes no sense for Brea. he'd be playing behind Proctor and Flagg and they have two 5* wings (Evans and Kueppel) and a 4* (harris) all coming off the bench.

Foster
Proctor / Evans / Harris
Flagg / Kueppel / Brea
Brown / Gilis
Maluach / Ngongba

cant understand why Harris hasnt decommited yet either. bringing in both brown and gilis, which pushes flagg to SF, buries Harris on the depth chart

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The last thing Duke needs is another one dimensional 6'7 wing. That roster is wild. Cooper Flagg might be the 2nd best PG on the roster.
Flagg is the best pg on the roster.

Reaction Score
It seems like Brea wants to play here. If McNeeley and Mahaney make it official I wonder if he's scared about playing time.

With all due respect, he should be. Mahaney and McNeeley are both superior players. Brea averaged less than 7ppg as a junior at Dayton. Think we need to tamper expectations on him. I could see him being great in the Joey C role though.

Reaction Score
Southbridge Mass is just outsde of walking distance from campus. I can't speak of the restaurants, but they have a decent sized Dominican population.

Just a bit outside.

Attachments

• IMG_5110.jpeg
    IMG_5110.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
Reaction Score

Don't really like that Duke has last visit (unless he has more lined up at a later date).

They will back up the ole Brinks truck to keep him away from us out of desperation.

Reaction Score
Don't really like that Duke has last visit (unless he has more lined up at a later date).

They will back up the ole Brinks truck to keep him away from us out of desperation.
Hasn’t the Brinks truck been used on Flagg, Ngongba, etc?

Reaction Score
McNeeley wouldn't take his minutes away but Mahaney would. McNeeley and then the first to commit between Mahaney/Brea is probably what the staff is going for? If they pull off all 3 though...omg
We can bring in all 3 if AK and diarra leave and I hope we do if that happens but McNeeley would def compete with Brea for minutes on the wing. We had ball or cam starting at “SF” when Castle was out and Brea is bigger than both.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
We can bring in all 3 if AK and diarra leave and I hope we do if that happens but McNeeley would def compete with Brea for minutes on the wing. We had ball or cam starting at “SF” when Castle was out and Brea is bigger than both.
Technically we can bring in all 3 if they stay too. Why not have a full 13 man roster this year.

Reaction Score
Technically we can bring in all 3 if they stay too. Why not have a full 13 man roster this year.
Cause for some reason good players seem to worry about getting PT at UConn but not at Duke or Kansas or UK. Somehow They convince 5*s to come off the bench every year.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom