Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Would commitments from McNeeley and Brea cause some other movement? I hope not.

Me too. But it’s a reality of portal life these days

I have a very strong belief that DH would not misleasd anyone. All players currently on our roster and all who may join before the beginning of next year will have had everything presented to them candidly.

I also believe that this staff won't start adding players just for the sake of having as many top level players as possible. I believe that every addition will be deliberate and the potential ramifications of each addition will be considered thoroughly. While many of us appear to be set on adding both McNeeley and Brea, my guess is that the staff won't begin their play for Brea until after the McNeeley recruitment resolves itself (in either direction) and then, they will look at how it will impact the entire roster before making their pitch.

Reaction Score
I have a very strong belief that DH would not misleasd anyone. All players currently on our roster and all who may join before the beginning of next year will have had everything presented to them candidly.

I also believe that this staff won't start adding players just for the sake of having as many top level players as possible. I believe that every addition will be deliberate and the potential ramifications of each addition will be considered thoroughly. While many of us appear to be set on adding both McNeeley and Brea, my guess is that the staff won't begin their play for Brea until after the McNeeley recruitment resolves itself (in either direction) and then, they will look at how it will impact the entire roster before making their pitch.
Who in MCBB can make a stronger pitch than Hurley!

Reaction Score
Would commitments from McNeeley and Brea cause some other movement? I hope not.
I believe it would for some.

1713920668431.jpeg

Reaction Score
Wowwww brea/Mahaney package deal?

Would be pretty sick... I'd think we'd take the first one to commit, wait for Liam to hopefully make it official, and then call it a portal. No?

Reaction Score
If we take all of these guys do our freshman from last year and this get enough PT? That worries me.

Reaction Score
We can take all 3 and have a roster of:
Hass/Mahaney/Nowell/Solo
Karaban/Stewart/McNeeley/Brea/Ross/Abraham
Samson/Reed/Singare

If we took all three, I'd imagine someone would want to leave... There's only so many minutes to go around. We're not going 13 deep let alone 10 deep.

Reaction Score
Yes.
Is an agent ok to have for NIL purposes but not the draft? I’m admittedly not well versed on this since it used to be that when a player hired an agent, they lost eligibility to continue playing in college.

Reaction Score
Is an agent ok to have for NIL purposes but not the draft? I’m admittedly not well versed on this since it used to be that when a player hired an agent, they lost eligibility to continue playing in college.
You can now hire an agent that's both NCAA and NBA certified and he can help with the draft process without forgoing NCAA eligibility

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
There are certified agents who if retained allow you to maintain eligibility through the process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom