Kimani Young candidate at Illinois | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kimani Young candidate at Illinois

Reaction Score
Multiple reports with reporters and the message board saying Kimani isn’t leaving. UConn fending off a school that just offered an associate coach nearly one million dollars is a great sign

Reaction Score
If Kimani can get a bump and stays. It's good for him/UConn/and the existing and future UConn assistants re: baseline comp. Hope he's happy and i know DH/Benedict are appreciative of his loyalty to the Program. Assuming this scenario is now put to bed.

Indicative of a Program on the rise.

Reaction Score
Multiple reports with reporters and the message board saying Kimani isn’t leaving. UConn fending off a school that just offered an associate coach nearly one million dollars is a great sign

No idea who this guy is, but...

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 1.09.39 PM.png

Reaction Score
Was previously in an admin role

For those following at home they went after:

Mike Mennenga Oregon… failed to get him

Kimani Young… failed to get him

Alan Huss at Creighton … failed to get him

CY Young at FSU… failed to get him

Dwight Schrute assistant to the head coach … got him

There is also the possibility that Gentry leaves which could open up a spot for Tom Bergeron and Tre Mitchell. That would be one bang up staff.

I guess one or two good seasons doesn’t make you a blue blood after all.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
For those following at home they went after:

Mike Mennenga Oregon… failed to get him

Kimani Young… failed to get him

Alan Huss at Creighton … failed to get him

CY Young at FSU… failed to get him

Dwight Schrute assistant to the head coach … got him

There is also the possibility that Gentry leaves which could open up a spot for Tom Bergeron and Tre Mitchell. That would be one bang up staff.

I guess one or two good seasons doesn’t make you a blue blood after all.
If they end up with a Bergeron/Mitchell package deal the Big 10 should vote them out of the conference.

Reaction Score
Yes they lost their entire staff: Gentry to Gonzaga, Antigua to Kentucky, Coleman to Kentucky.

So far replaced two of three with Geoff Alexander and former UI player an alum Chester Frazier (previously at Virginia Tech).
When I was reading the Illinois board a couple of weeks ago someone said that Kimani was their first choice. Glad we got him to stick around

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yes they lost their entire staff: Gentry to Gonzaga, Antigua to Kentucky, Coleman to Kentucky.

So far replaced two of three with Geoff Alexander and former UI player an alum Chester Frazier (previously at Virginia Tech).
You wonder who is next on their short list...

1621631222985.png

"I guess I would like to be an assistant coach, why do you ask?"

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It screams... "Sure the odometer is high but it was all highway miles. So what will it take for you drive home in this beauty."
The blazer itself wouldn’t be so bad if it was a more quality material and wasn’t paired with the tie from “tie-shirt-pocket square-$18” combo from Walmart.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom