Kim Mulkey -- reading between the lines | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kim Mulkey -- reading between the lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Well, it was some team(s). Are you suggesting it was all of her teams?

I am saying that she has dealt with this over the years and that she sees this team as an exemplary group and she is praising them on national TV for being such a great group to work with. But, we can always look for hidden messages, if we are the type of person who likes to look for the negatives.

Reaction Score
Did anyone see Sims and other players rolling their eyes while Kim was spewing this cr*p?

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
But, we can always look for hidden messages, if we are the type of person who likes to look for the negatives.

''You don't have to deal with grade issues, you don't have to deal with drama issues off the floor, you don't have a stack of stuff that you have to deal with that has nothing to do with basketball." Mulkey

I think she should do a better job at hiding her messages. Is there something about hiding messages she and you don't understand?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I agree that we should focus on the fact that she is praising THIS team and not throwing darts at past teams. If Geno makes a positive comment about his team is he criticizing previous teams (between the lines) or just giving a well-deserved compliment to his current team?
she didn't just make a positive statement about her current team- Kimmy through the dart at the prior team- that was different- she made a point of comparing and starting it- we didn't start that- she did and I don't think she would have without intending to send some kind of a message to someone or a few prior players. We have probably beat it to death- but wanted to clarify.

Reaction Score
IMO- and it is obviously my gut feeling- I think it was directly at Griner, or else it wouldn't even be worth saying. Griner really took Baylor & Mulkey to task immediately after the season for alot of things that we don't need to discuss whether she was right or wrong. But after a school educates you, turns out 16,000 people a night, and treated her like BS Baylor gave as good as it got. Mulkey lost control of that team plain and simple!!!!!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
she didn't just make a positive statement about her current team- Kimmy through the dart at the prior team- that was different- she made a point of comparing and starting it- we didn't start that- she did and I don't think she would have without intending to send some kind of a message to someone or a few prior players. We have probably beat it to death- but wanted to clarify.

I don't remember her referencing any particular team. Maybe you can point out where she referenced "the" particular team you are saying she "through" the dart at.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
When I glanced at the topic about Kim Mulkey... reading between the lines I thought it was about Mulkey going for a facelift.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I don't remember her referencing any particular team. Maybe you can point out where she referenced "the" particular team you are saying she "through" the dart at.
That's better?

No mentioning any specific team means she was painting all tha past teams with a wide brush.

You'd have to be an idiot if you think she didn't mean last years team.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score

ETT you are correct. She did not mention any particular team or year. She referred to all past teams including the 2004-05 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom