Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Paige. Honable mention goes to Ash. Paige was wonder women, and she was on fire!!

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Ash. She won the voting for FOY against KK with 79%, and she was also player of the game. So badass of the game makes her 3 for 3. Perfect.

Reaction Score
Ice, for her first game fouling out. Seriously, Paige with 20 on 10 shots over Ash, who got 21 on 19 shots. Either way, both played great

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Lots of choices today. Ashlynn was great. Liya was a beast. NIka once again shuts down an opponent's high scorer. But Paige was ridiculously efficient, filling up the stat sheet while playing just over 20 minutes, and so the best player in WBB is my BADASS today!

Reaction Score
I’m gonna go against the grain pick AE for battling it out in the paint!

But Paige and Ashlynn were fantastic.

Reaction Score
Lots of choices today. Ashlynn was great. Liya was a beast. NIka once again shuts down an opponent's high scorer. But Paige was ridiculously efficient, filling up the stat sheet while playing just over 20 minutes, and so the best player in WBB is my BADASS today!
I don't believe Caitlin is eligible for this one, Oldude.:rolleyes:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Inez Bettencourt
Gave the team Valuable 17 minutes so the other guards could be rested.

Womens Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA Championships

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
hey, it was merely what's expected of paige. routine. she was great but did nothing unusually outstanding (for her).

i mean really, she's the badass in every game she's not under the weather. thank god.

i think this recognition ought t be spread among the other players. we know nobody can compete with ms. bueckers.

gee whiz. let's make these threads interesting and give others a break, especially the newbies when they worthy.

:eek:

Last edited:

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
EXACTLY. she don't need no crumbs from the BY. ... she the epitome of badass!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom