Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 359 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
I hope we are 1 of the 10, even though we have no shot, it’s still call you have to make.
Yeah offer to take 10 million for ten years or whatever. Very little chance but throw your hat in the ring. What's the worst that can happen? They say no?

Reaction Score
Yeah offer to take 10 million for ten years or whatever. Very little chance but throw your hat in the ring. What's the worst that can happen? They say no?

Actually DB should have made 4 calls And offered to take a partial share.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You think DB is making these calls? I would think the Governor himself should be calling lol.
School president. But I definitely think Lamont should be asking for a meeting with the ESPN CEO. Nominally, say it is about getting his read on the current realignment climate, but in the margins it should definitely be “dude don’t foook us over again.”

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
School president. But I definitely think Lamont should be asking for a meeting with the ESPN CEO. Nominally, say it is about getting his read on the current realignment climate, but in the margins it should definitely be “dude don’t foook us over again.”

I would hop Lamont would be talking to ESPN and FOX an university presidents.

Reaction Score

If this get resolved in the 30 day window it will provide a lot of insight into what the future holds.

The only way FOX is interested in getting a deal done fast is if there are no plans to move any of the rumored PAC schools to the B1G.

ESPN has a piece of both the PAC and the B12. They get to decide now which conference basket they want to put their eggs in.

If nothing gets done in the 30 day window it's because neither of the networks value the content enough to make a commitment and it's likely the end of the PAC. We've already seen what ESPN does to conferences that turn down it's offers.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I would hop Lamont would be talking to ESPN and FOX an university presidents.
Fox Sports is headquartered in LA. Lamont has exactly 0 throw weight with them. Likewise, Lamont talking to other university presidents would come off as ham-handed. But, the Connecticut governor reaching out to a Connecticut company, that could be effective.

Reaction Score
Fox Sports is headquartered in LA. Lamont has exactly 0 throw weight with them. Likewise, Lamont talking to other university presidents would come off as ham-handed. But, the Connecticut governor reaching out to a Connecticut company, that could be effective.

Maybe the AG could sue the Big 10 to get us in. Lol

CT was always a day late and a dollar short

Reaction Score
If this get resolved in the 30 day window it will provide a lot of insight into what the future holds.

The only way FOX is interested in getting a deal done fast is if there are no plans to move any of the rumored PAC schools to the B1G.

ESPN has a piece of both the PAC and the B12. They get to decide now which conference basket they want to put their eggs in.

If nothing gets done in the 30 day window it's because neither of the networks value the content enough to make a commitment and it's likely the end of the PAC. We've already seen what ESPN does to conferences that turn down it's offers.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom