Karaban declares, retains NCAA eligibility | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Karaban declares, retains NCAA eligibility

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Had AK shot it lights out during the NCAA tournament - he's a 1st rounder.
He still might catch a team in the late 1st round (Celtics or Knicks) but overall, I feel he will be coming back for 1 more year.
I wish him the best but quite obviously he is not convinced himself which way to go so the open options are best for him.
He'll get the feedback he needs after the 1st few interviews/discussions he has with NBA reps, as TN did last year at this time, and there lies the decision.
Best of luck AK.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Tristen Newton came back after last year. Tristen got all the accolades perhaps other than BE PoY.

He’s still projected 2nd round or not at all.

Another year (with a draft projected to have more talent) doesn’t move the needle much.

AK is taking the right shot, will always be able to play overseas or at worst be able to use the his intelligence to finish his degree and do an endless amount of other careers.
I agree with this take. AK will be a year older and competing with a more talented draft pool next year. This year, coming off back-to-back championships, he's probably about as hot a commodity in college bball as he's going to be going forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom