Kansas | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kansas

Reaction Score
Worried that Timberlake has his best game if the season and breaks out

If you haven't resigned yourself to Timberlake hitting at least 5 threes tomorrow night after all the posts about him you haven't been Boneyarding long enough. It's a fait accompli at this point. I'm not even worried about it because it's going to happen.

Reaction Score
If you haven't resigned yourself to Timberlake hitting at least 5 threes tomorrow night after all the posts about him you haven't been Boneyarding long enough. It's a fait accompli at this point. I'm not even worried about it because it's going to happen.
Timberlake gonna have a career game for sure. Will be incredibly annoying, hoping we can still win though

Reaction Score
Anyone who doubts Clingan's defensive skills is a flat out hater. I have called into question his offensive skillset, because that's still developing, but his defense? Come on folks. Dickinson is slow. DC will stay with him. And offensively, Dickinson is soft as hell. DC will dominate this game.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Clingan can’t get into foul trouble due to the pumpfake.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
My daughter has her first solo violin recital tomorrow night, so I won't be able to catch this until around the half. Her piece is only a few minutes of a ~2 hour line up. Still trying to decide whether to keep an eye on the score or do my best to ignore it and watch from the start on an hour delay. First world problems.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
My daughter has her first solo violin recital tomorrow night, so I won't be able to catch this until around the half. Her piece is only a few minutes of a ~2 hour line up. Still trying to decide whether to keep an eye on the score or do my best to ignore it and watch from the start on an hour delay. First world problems.
Dude, this is easy. Enjoy your daughter’s recital and watch the game on delay without commercials.

Reaction Score
Fair enough, I think most of those ideas would lead to us getting destroyed on the defensive end but we'll see what happens tomorrow night. Definitely need to throw a few different looks at them, I just don't think any of these have much chance of working.
If we're playing man to man with Clingan just standing at the rim he'll have 2 fouls within 30 seconds.

I think the board is really over-correcting with this matchup. We're a really good team and at worst evenly matched with Kansas. Don't need to reinvent the wheel to win this game. We have just as many mismatches to exploit as they do
I'm not worried at all - l actually I think if we played them 10 times on a neutral court we'd win 7 times. Just thinking of wrinkles we have to show them.

Reaction Score
Newton is the key to a W or L. How the rest of the team plays is typically fairly consistent.

Newton on the other hand plays either below his norm or above his norm. IMO, he’s typically inconsistent game to game.

But in big games he’s almost always focused and on his game. Tristen will be the X factor for the Huskies against KU.

Reaction Score
Classic trap game. It mat be out of conference but they likely view UCONN as their toughest game of the season.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
He owned us at the 2:57 mark and I can't disagree. He said "it's important to get 2 big games at home for your season ticket holders." We need better OOC games at home. Period.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The Karaban on Dickinson plan doesn’t work cause he’ll have no reason to stay on the perimeter. Our man D is going to be tested with Don frequently floating out on the 3pt line. Smells like a Diarra game.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He owned us at the 2:57 mark and I can't disagree. He said "it's important to get 2 big games at home for your season ticket holders." We need better OOC games at home. Period.
This is a part of the Big East/Big 12 challenge, I don’t think Kansas had any say on where the game was played.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom