Just Curious: Health Protocols | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just Curious: Health Protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Yes. It crossed my mind while watching the game too.

The fact that you aren't in tune with world enough to know that after the last two years people are going to have a heightened response to someone showing up to work or a game sick or battling symptoms is crazy.
SJ lives in Chicago where Jordan scored 38 in a finals game with the flu, and the only acceptable excuse for missing a game is getting shot.

Reaction Score
I'd bet a lot of money that the entire team plus coaches, managers, trainers etc got the flu shot. This really isn't an issue.

Reaction Score
Really hoping this thread stays on topic…

All game we kept hearing how Nunge was battling the flu. Have we learned nothing in the last 3 years? This dude is out there putting the health of 9 other guys at risk? Are there no protocols or screening before games? He’s a stiff and 40 years old so we should have been able to stop him especially because he looked like a ghost but it seems reckless to me.
Definitely irresponsible.

Reaction Score
SJ lives in Chicago where Jordan scored 38 in a finals game with the flu, and the only acceptable excuse for missing a game is getting shot.
Haha, the flu game was actually food poisoning according to Jordan's trainer Tim Grover. They ordered a pizza to the hotel and 5 guys came to deliver it. Grover said he had a bad feeling about it, Jordan was the only one who ate and he got sick as a dog.

Stayed in last night and didn't drink. Wake up at 2 am to an unbelievable amount of sirens. They were all responding to a hookah bar a mile down the road where a guy walked in with a gun and started shooting and others returned fire.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You can’t have the flu or Covid if you don’t test. That my motto. The world can’t stop for being sick. It just doesn’t work. We learned that. If you’re health compromised, elderly, or scared, it’s on you to get vaxxed, mask up, or stay home.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
This should be addressed. How many PSA have we seen that say if you do not feel well and have flu like symptoms stay home. Not sure why this has not come up. I heard he did not have a fever and that was the reasoning.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i guess that the only thing i would be allowed to say on this here is
gesundheit!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Maybe he should have worn a face diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics