July recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

July recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm kind of hoping this is a misprint because I really really Jaloni Cambridge. Not necessarily for UCONN because her and KK would overlap for 3 years. USA basketball has Jaloni listed at 5'0". She is ultra quick and explosive, if she is actually 5'0" that is a lot to overcome. ESPN has her as #2 in the class and 5'6"
Yep, she's 5'6. At least, that's how she has been listed through her high school career.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Does anybody know ANYTHING about Hoopgurlz #7 rated 2024 PG, Kiyomi McMiller? She grew up in Maryland but attends a small private hool in lower SC now. I can't find any mention of her being interested in or pursued by anybody. Not Dawn and not Brenda from her "home" states.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Does anybody know ANYTHING about Hoopgurlz #7 rated 2024 PG, Kiyomi McMiller? She grew up in Maryland but attends a small private hool in lower SC now. I can't find any mention of her being interested in or pursued by anybody. Not Dawn and not Brenda from her "home" states.

This is a UConn recruiting thread

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm predicting that a reliable corner and wing three ball combined with her athleticism and defensive tenacity is bound to get Qadence some major minutes at UCONN. UCONN hasn't had that combination since Kia Nurse graduated.
Oh, for Kia's baseline to baseline speed as well.

Reaction Score
They showed Geno on ESPNU watching the Louisville EYBL Championship game. 2024 Allie Ziebell for Wisconsin Flight is really impressive. Sharpshooting wing with a tight handle, solid strength, and good court vision.

Justice Carlton and Aaliyah Chavez are impressive for Cy Fair Elite as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom