Jordan Hawkins in a boot? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jordan Hawkins in a boot?

Reaction Score
Not really, could be Polley.
that would mean moving martin to SG which i'm not a fan of since he doesnt have any guard skills. not that it matters playing CCSU, an enormous lineup like that would probably be effective.

Reaction Score
Not the way we wanted to start off the season. Hopefully we see him Saturday

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Hurley does not leak anything (injuries) since he has been here. With the other coaching staff even Calhoun, we would of known way before the any kind of media posted it. In a way I kind of like it since social media can really embellish things and distract the focus of the team.
No one says less with more words than Hurley. He has mastered the art of content-free responses. Everything he just said about Hawkins’s injury is basically what he said about Bouk’s elbow injury for several weeks, leading people to speculate everything from him playing the next game to him being done for the season. Seemed like quite a distraction at times.

I’ll say it again: I put zero stock in what he says in public. He is so guarded and it’s obvious that he’s trying to say nothing while appearing to say something.

Reaction Score
that would mean moving martin to SG which i'm not a fan of since he doesnt have any guard skills. not that it matters playing CCSU, an enormous lineup like that would probably be effective.
Couldn’t agree more, Martin isn’t a guard.

Reaction Score
If he’s in a boot now, the question should be if he will be ready to play by Bahamas or not. Boot usually equals 2 weeks or more
That's a rather large assumption. Could just be the training/medical staff being extra cautious. We have no idea what he did and how hurt he is just by seeing a boot on his foot.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I would assume if anyone on here knew anything about the injury to Hawkins they would have posted it even before someone noticed in that picture that he was in a boot. Nothing gets by the hundreds of reporters we have on here.
LOL

Reaction Score
That's a rather large assumption. Could just be the training/medical staff being extra cautious. We have no idea what he did and how hurt he is just by seeing a boot on his foot.
It is an assumption and I could be wrong but it’s also cupcake season where there they can be more cautious.

Reaction Score
“The ankle thing flared up” sounds different than “he rolled an ankle.”
:(
I think I this is just the way he talks. I doubt a chronic or reoccurring degenerative issue or something along those lines would place him in a walking boot. I think he’s referring to it as the situation just flared (popped) up versus it being something more

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think I this is just the way he talks. I doubt a chronic or reoccurring degenerative issue or something along those lines would place him in a walking boot. I think he’s referring to it as the situation just flared (popped) up versus it being something more
I guess, but it doesn’t sound like a one off either. I’ve heard Hurley use the phrase “he rolled in ankle.” It’s absence here worries me a bit.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I guess, but it doesn’t sound like a one off either. I’ve heard Hurley use the phrase “he rolled in ankle.” It’s absence here worries me a bit.
Definitely sounds more like one of these:

kathy-bates-misery.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom