Isaiah Whitehead with some unkind words towards T Samuel | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Whitehead with some unkind words towards T Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Which what, covers you with glory? You know what? The staff wanted him, the kid said yes, he stayed true after JC left, from his twitter he's excited as can be to be a Husky, you've never seen him play, kindly STFU. I swear, sometimes I think I've ventured onto the Providence board when I come on here.

I love his enthusiasm, but there are legitimate questions about his ability to be a #1, UConn-caliber point guard, which have been expressed by a number of sources. (And some curmudgeonly cynics could argue that the enthusiasm he's shown is more evidence of that, as makes it seem like Samuel thinks UConn is a reach for him and is grateful just to be given the opportunity.)

But I'm done arguing about this for now. I really hope he turns out to be the real deal; we'll find out next fall.

Reaction Score
I love his enthusiasm, but there are legitimate questions about his ability to be a #1, UConn-caliber point guard, which have been expressed by a number of sources. (And some curmudgeonly cynics could argue that the enthusiasm he's shown is more evidence of that, as makes it seem like Samuel thinks UConn is a reach for him and is grateful just to be given the opportunity.)

But I'm done arguing about this for now. I really hope he turns out to be the real deal; we'll find out next fall.

Last time Samuel played Whitehead.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Love that video. Some pretty passes by Samuel - he has a tight handle and good vision. He's very quick too.

No one will argue he is far from a finished product, but his upside is high considering the raw skills and athleticism he shows now. With a year behind Bazz and Boat, he could really be something.

Reaction Score
Are people really discussing a high school diss? I guess I am too.:eek:

There's nothing here actually, just a player not liking another. When I played HS football there was an all state and all american track star who I talked Shot to all game. The final exchange was when he was tackled I said to him "Man I thought you were fast" he replied "Your Mama" I then shot back "Well she's certainly faster than you!"

Point being, supposed I mouthed to the press he's not as fast/good as people think? Would the Boneyard pick that up and run with it.

Its high school trash talking nothing more. Its part of the game, particularly city games. My.......... we are some sensitive people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom